I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

Discus and support I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

/u/Tyrantes, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone. - Similar Threads - I'm alpha downloaded

2. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  3. Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...: submitted by /u/panimage [link] [comments]
  4. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  5. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. Does this mean I can access game streaming. I'm not on alpha however this pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Does this mean I can access game streaming. I'm not on alpha however this pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  7. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  8. Hi, I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring and I found this error on the Xbox keyboard, as you...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring and I found this error on the Xbox keyboard, as you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/YozoraGX [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Georgeoussha [link] [comments]
  10. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...