I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

Discus and support I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

/u/Tyrantes, Oct 30, 2019
  2. planelover0508 Win User

New update question??

I can't update my Minecraft Xbox and I just got it today. It downloads then once it's done it goes back to the download screen.
  3. Shifter-BA455F22-778 Win User

This effin patch...

I'm stuck on the menu thanks to the dashboard update. I was able to start the game earlier and download Armored Kill, but now I can't even get past the title screen.
  4. DJDckGrayson Win User

"Getting Ready to Update..".an never updates just frozen there...

I'm having the same problem. Cant get past 10% download for the initial system update, also on the "getting ready to update" screen.
  5. j4VEliN f4NGz Win User

80072EF3 error. What is this BS?

can't redownload profile when the console won't connect to xbox live because xbox keeps getting random error codes. I'm finally past that now but I can't properly get past this december update because now there's a new error code after the update downloads,
    lol. completely broken on their end, it's not me, its not something i should have to do, they have to look into this problem, im not the only one experiencing it, read the forums.

my ps3 connects fine, my macbook connects fine, my phone connects fine, just the 360 has problems.
  6. Queen of Cintra Win User

Xbox Freezing On Start Up?

I'm having this issue too. Did the update last night, was working fine and today I can't get it to go past the loading circle after the 360 animation. It's most likely just an issue with the update, I can't see how my Xbox went from working perfectly to
    not even starting up otherwise.
Thema:

1. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone. - Similar Threads - I'm alpha downloaded

2. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  3. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  4. so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group

in XboX Insiders
    so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group: and if I put my settings to 4k I get green snow on my screen once I move it back down to 1080 and restart its fine. submitted by /u/McNuttyNutz [link] [comments]
  5. Why do i see captures off clubs that i'm not in in the gamehub of games (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Why do i see captures off clubs that i'm not in in the gamehub of games (alpha skip ahead): Recently i noticed that i'm seeing captures/gameclips from xbox clubs where i'm not even in in the gamehub off all my games so my question is this a new feature or is it a bug? submitted by...
  6. Anyone seen this mysterious updating app? I'm on the Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone seen this mysterious updating app? I'm on the Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/its_kuarters [link] [comments]
  7. Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...

in XboX Insiders
    Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Antoronius [link] [comments]
  8. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

in XboX Insiders
    How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.: Help submitted by /u/PaladinJamie [link] [comments]
  9. 4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead: Ever since the very last alpha skip ahead... I can record in 720p and 1080p but not 4k. When I go to record a 30 second.clip it says preparing clip then never records it. I did a full shut down...
  10. I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?: Been trying different combos to figure it out. Outside of that, I like the new setup. submitted by /u/Honchoed [link] [comments]