I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

Discus and support I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gotmygat, Sep 30, 2019.

1. /u/gotmygat
    /u/gotmygat Guest

Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could and reported any issues that I encounter on my console whenever I get them. About a month-and-a-half ago or so I remember I received that new update that everyone got. It was the one that remove Cortana and made it so that the dashboard had only one page and not multiple tabs like you have now.

Only up until recently maybe like two and a half weeks maybe 3 weeks back, that dashboard I'm just disappeared. I've sent messages to Xbox to the relief Insider Hub, I've also reached out to the team through the application form that was released out to the public for people who want to come to the alpha skip ahead, but seeing that I'm was already in it, I made sure that first and foremost I gave a feedback and reported a problem.

Does anyone know what the hell is going on? Why would it just disappear like that?

submitted by /u/gotmygat
    [link] [comments]

/u/gotmygat, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Avatar Update

Hi, The new avatar update or upgrade is being tested now by the Alpha Skip Ahead/Alpha insiders, so it shouldn't be too long before it is released to everyone.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. AngeAlexiel Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

Thanks for the amazing answer , yes most of it works , but the upload queue doesn't ... but i was able to upload most of it on onedrive.

so i'm happy now ^^

and i've gone back to insider alpha skip ahead to a regular xbox one dashboard cos it is more stable.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.
  6. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

Thema:

1. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone! - Similar Threads - I'm alpha skip

2. so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group

in XboX Insiders
    so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group: and if I put my settings to 4k I get green snow on my screen once I move it back down to 1080 and restart its fine. submitted by /u/McNuttyNutz [link] [comments]
  3. Why do i see captures off clubs that i'm not in in the gamehub of games (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Why do i see captures off clubs that i'm not in in the gamehub of games (alpha skip ahead): Recently i noticed that i'm seeing captures/gameclips from xbox clubs where i'm not even in in the gamehub off all my games so my question is this a new feature or is it a bug? submitted by...
  4. Anyone seen this mysterious updating app? I'm on the Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone seen this mysterious updating app? I'm on the Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/its_kuarters [link] [comments]
  5. Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...

in XboX Insiders
    Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Antoronius [link] [comments]
  6. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

in XboX Insiders
    How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.: Help submitted by /u/PaladinJamie [link] [comments]
  7. 4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead: Ever since the very last alpha skip ahead... I can record in 720p and 1080p but not 4k. When I go to record a 30 second.clip it says preparing clip then never records it. I did a full shut down...
  8. I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?: Been trying different combos to figure it out. Outside of that, I like the new setup. submitted by /u/Honchoed [link] [comments]
  9. Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...: Which of these 2 will get newer updates etc? submitted by /u/itsamiee [link] [comments]
  10. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]