i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's...

Discus and support i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help with how i can do this. I've been searching on the xbox app and xbox.com for ways to do this and can't find anything. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johndar2, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Johndar2
    Johndar2 Guest

i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's...

Can someone please help with how i can do this. I've been searching on the xbox app and xbox.com for ways to do this and can't find anything. The website is anything but helpful. Hoping a real live human being can help!

:)

Johndar2, Mar 11, 2020
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's ready when i'm home.

Giving your console a unique name will help you to identify it easily.

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to System > Settings > System > Console info.
    2. Select Name, and then enter your new console name. The name must contain only letters, numbers, and hyphens.
    3. Select Restart now.

Set your console to instant-on

Your console needs to be in standby mode for game installations to be triggered remotely.

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to System > Settings > General > Power mode & startup.
    2. Select Power mode to change the setting to Instant-on.

Enable remote installs

Remote installations are disabled on your console by default.

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to System > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    2. Select Allow remote installations.

When you purchase a game, or if you already own that game, you can now remotely install it on your console:

• From a browser: On the game’s product detail page in the Microsoft Store, click [] next to the Install button and select Install on my devices. Select your console from the list and then select Install
      now
    • From the Game Pass app on a mobile device: Select the game you want to install, and then select Install on Home Xbox.

Note You can only install remotely on your home Xbox.
  3. Johndar2 Win User

i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's ready when i'm home.

Thanks. I do own the game. Live in the US CST zone. Should of been able to access by 10am local time. I'll keep checking or just download when i get home. Appreciate the reply.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The game doesn't appear to have been added to the site yet. Once it is, you can search for the game and you'll find a link to be able to install it. When you purchase/install a game from the website, it will ask where you want to install it. If you have
    your console set up as your Home, it should automatically install it there.
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

6. sandy the hippy Win User

If you're in the uk, it's not available till 7PM I think
Thema:

1. i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's... - Similar Threads - i'm trying download

2. I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to: so basically i get stuck at the front page where i can sign in or enter a code on the xbox app for cloud gaming. after a few tries i am able too put my credentials in and my avatar comes up but it...
  3. I'm getting error code 8015190A when I try to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting error code 8015190A when I try to sign into xbox live: "your console can't connect to xbox live. do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? if you are playing A game, you will lose any unsaved progress." error 8015190A.......I...
  4. I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing...: I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing anything I have to wait until July now. I want to license the DLC to my account....
  5. I'm trying to play EA Play games using Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to play EA Play games using Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When trying to download a game with my gamepass It says I need to download EA Desktop when trying to get it from the xbox app, but I already have it installed and I keep getting this error when...
  6. Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase: Hello guys. Recently I've got a microsoft egift card, redeemed it and now I wanted to buy something for a game. Unfortunately, when I do try to make the purchase it says my outdated balance and...
  7. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  8. I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jamdvs [link] [comments]
  9. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  10. I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to install any game from the Microsoft store the download starts but as soon as it reaches 0% it chooses to instantly cancel and say...