Im back after a long time... Hello

Discus and support Im back after a long time... Hello in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; sorry i haven't posted in a while submitted by /u/catswagger-the-emo74 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catswagger-the-emo74, May 22, 2022.

1. Im back after a long time... Hello

/u/catswagger-the-emo74, May 22, 2022
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

After a long time disconnected

Greetings, Fibercore. It seems like you might have a few different questions here. Can you clarify what you need assistance with specifically? It sounds like the primary issue may be the fact that you are encountering disconnections. If this is the case
    can you please take a look at this sticky and post your replies to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page:

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    ? This will help us get started with the troubleshooting process.

Thank you in advance! Standing by.
  3. Krissen210 Win User

Is my Xbox360 Broken :-(

Its just like the xbox overall settings has been set to low after no use in a long time.. and i will try that! after im done with work :)

And im so thankfull for your guys help!
  4. x TurtleWave Win User

No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

Hello, i tried all, but did not found it anywhere. Im 100% sure, that i bought it on this account, but a very long time ago.
  5. Nevyn Ever Win User

Looking for Co-op Friends!

hello mate, havent been on line long but im up for some coop, got all halo games, all fable, gears of war etc. add me if you want. im usually on line after 9pm
  6. PaulBinder Win User

hello im new

There are also free web demos you can try if you are into web games. to the right of the Xbox forums drop down menu you should see a "Web forums" drop down. go there for more information
Thema:

Im back after a long time... Hello

1. Im back after a long time... Hello - Similar Threads - long Hello

2. Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?: Most of my games are running just fine. But games like Sniper Elite 4 and other game pass games. Will not load and I get an error message saying it has taken too long to start.Using an alternate...
  3. Microsoft edge not being able to stream video for too long

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge not being able to stream video for too long: So I use micro edge for anime strictly, hardly use it for anything else but recently while watching any video it buffers or just crashes the app I’ve tried different...
  4. how long until we can start playing games again on the xbox one s again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how long until we can start playing games again on the xbox one s again: I cant play any of my games on the xbox one s none of my games and i just bought an 6 month subscriptions that sucks when will the problem be fixed please call me at [mod removed]...
  5. How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...: I originally contacted Xbox Support on 4/24 about my repair controller that I am waiting on. The agent that day told me it had been delievered, upon checking for my device it had not been...
  6. Minecraft beta keeps coming back even though i’ve left it a long time ago

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta keeps coming back even though i’ve left it a long time ago: So I left the beta a long time ago but every 3-4 days it goes back to being beta, even though I’m still out of the beta progam. I have to uninstall and reinstall to play on normal but the beta...
  7. X1S games and apps taking too long to load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1S games and apps taking too long to load.: My Xbox One S has recently started acting up. I haven't tried a reset yet, but just in case I want to ask about it here. You people probably know what's happening and how to fix it. So, my xbox...
  8. Long story please help report a tag

in XBoX on Windows
    Long story please help report a tag: In august of 2021 I had an OG tag. It was stolen from me and now they finally sold the account. How can I report the gamer tag? I got the tag from a Microsoft’s legit reset in 2016. They bought it...
  9. My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long: Every time I play gta expanded and enhanced on digital it keeps freezing after so long and I tried everything but nothing works whats the problem? 9530756b-a5f9-45dd-bff8-d2ee6b59e6ff
  10. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!: I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned for no reason I request some assistance! I...