I'm baffled!

Discus and support I'm baffled! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't used my Xbox 360 for some time now and when I did turn it on I can't sign into Xbox live and for some reason I'm blocked on everything when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieDabbz420, Aug 2, 2019.

1. I'm baffled!

I haven't used my Xbox 360 for some time now and when I did turn it on I can't sign into Xbox live and for some reason I'm blocked on everything when I try to check my internet connection. I can't get past the parental controls to unblock my counsel so it
    can connect to xbox liveand i dont remember what my fictional character was that I put on there it's been so long and I can't find my Xbox 360 on my account. Only my sons xbox one?

:)

ZombieDabbz420, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

I'm baffled!

1. I'm baffled! - Similar Threads - I'm baffled

2. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  3. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  4. I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.: Ive had my elite controler for a little while now and i wanted to buy the charge and play kit so i did. Cool cord design that tells me when its its charged and there arent any off brand charge...
  5. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  6. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  7. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  8. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  9. I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy: On Microsoft Solitaire I accidentally clicked "always remember my selection" now I am stuck playing the dumb game on easy. Even though I have mastered it and could play it on hard or expert. I...
  10. My Xbox 360 keeps dimming and turning black as I'm playing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 keeps dimming and turning black as I'm playing games.: Ive been playing Minecraft recently as it has become more and more popular. However, as I'm playing, it keeps dimming until I can no longer see anything. What should I do?...