I'm baffled!

Discus and support I'm baffled! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't used my Xbox 360 for some time now and when I did turn it on I can't sign into Xbox live and for some reason I'm blocked on everything when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieDabbz420, Aug 2, 2019.

1. I'm baffled!

I haven't used my Xbox 360 for some time now and when I did turn it on I can't sign into Xbox live and for some reason I'm blocked on everything when I try to check my internet connection. I can't get past the parental controls to unblock my counsel so it
    can connect to xbox liveand i dont remember what my fictional character was that I put on there it's been so long and I can't find my Xbox 360 on my account. Only my sons xbox one?

:)

ZombieDabbz420, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

I'm baffled!

1. I'm baffled! - Similar Threads - I'm baffled

2. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  3. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, I'm looking for a little bit of information.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I'm looking for a little bit of information.: When streaming from my xbox, will the game I'm playing on my tablet/phone be playing on the xbox to? Or can someone else play another game whilst I stream? submitted by /u/VAbackinbusiness...
  5. I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?: Been trying different combos to figure it out. Outside of that, I like the new setup. submitted by /u/Honchoed [link] [comments]
  6. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  8. What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?: I've always wondered this as I'm never sure what to set FoV to in games that let you change it like Borderlands 3 or Battlefield. I usually sit on my bed 4 feet (almost exactly) from my 32 inch...
  9. I'm banned until November because someone was joking around

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm banned until November because someone was joking around: A fellow gamer reported me for swearing even though he swore before me and I thought he would be chill with it 07381b6f-05b7-4b01-b6cb-f6392d204a78
  10. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...