I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil

Discus and support I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D. Loulé, Mar 7, 2017.

1. D. Loulé
    D. Loulé Guest

I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised (bank details sent) and I was directed to send it to Microsoft with the promise that after
    the Receipt I would be refunded.

The console was sent and received by Microsoft, however my emails were no longer answered, that is, I am without the console (in Microsoft's possession) and without the money.

The service simply does not respond, I'm extremely disappointed with Xbox support, I will never buy another product from this company.

I followed all the procedures to which I was directed, sending: invoice, current account number, proof of postage, number of postage, proof of delivery and receipt of the device.

Although I followed all the guidelines, the last response was February 28, 2017, that is, I am being ignored, humiliated, harmed by Microsoft; In addition the company is hurting the transparency and harmony of the relation of consumption

I think customers in Brazil are ignored by the company

:)

D. Loulé, Mar 7, 2017
  2. TrumpFan89
    TrumpFan89 Guest
    No connection. Please help!

Conspiracy theory: I'm being ignored because i'm a Donald Trump supporter, and the Illuminati is real. Wait, if the Illuminati is real then that means... Microsoft, i'm exposing you as an Illuminati company.

TrumpFan89, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Still no resolution, this is just dreadful customer support

Still no rewards depositing, why are these issues being ignored by Microsoft. I expect some kind of compensation for such dreadful customer support and my constant emails reporting the issue without any kind of resolution being offered.

Indiana-[xboxvenue], Mar 7, 2017
  4. D. Loulé
    D. Loulé Guest

I did not receive a new contact from Microsoft. What is it? A blow

D. Loulé, Mar 11, 2017
  5. Hey there, Eng!

It appears that you are working with the appropriate people to get everything that you need sorted out. Once they have finished working with you, and you are unhappy with the result, please send me an Xbox Live message with the reference number they have
    given you so that we may look into other options. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Eng!

It appears that you are working with the appropriate people to get everything that you need sorted out. Once they have finished working with you, and you are unhappy with the result, please send me an Xbox Live message with the reference number they have
    given you so that we may look into other options. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. D. Loulé Win User

I did not receive a new contact from Microsoft. What is it? A blow
  8. TrumpFan89 Win User

No connection. Please help!

Conspiracy theory: I'm being ignored because i'm a Donald Trump supporter, and the Illuminati is real. Wait, if the Illuminati is real then that means... Microsoft, i'm exposing you as an Illuminati company.
  9. AceMaradonaaa Win User

Being billed for two subscriptions

I'm also being billed twice, but in Brazil tech support is never online and I can't find the phone to call!

Refund please!
  10. XGN Vizionary Win User

Bf:BC 2 Vietnam DLC Problem

I hope you are being facetious vash. (I would hate to see someone that ignorant). I had a chat with Microsoft Support on Xbox.com, so obviously i talked to Microsoft.
Thema:

1. I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil - Similar Threads - I'm being ignored

2. Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...

in XboX Insiders
    Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...: It looks like once you purchase five hearts to start each game, you never get the chance to increase the number of maps, dynamite, or pickaxes, OR more shields than just eight. I'd rather have my...
  4. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  5. Estou sendo cobrada por mais de 15 dias![Translation-I'm being charged for over 15 days! ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou sendo cobrada por mais de 15 dias![Translation-I'm being charged for over 15 days! ]: Olá, eu sei que quando você apaga ou insere um cartão de crédito no xbox one é cobrado um valor de 4 reais e você é reembolsado porém eu não fui, já tem mais de 15 dias que tem 2 cobranças de 4...
  6. It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...: My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see what they can do about it. But nope. Two days...
  7. My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.: Hello! I am trying to fix this issue in all of my worlds where when I go in, after a while it will simply just tell me that "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players,...
  8. I'm being banned for the same thing twice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm being banned for the same thing twice.: In early March, someone claimed they had my IP address. I sent them a message with a curse word in it. I served that ban. But yesterday it said I sent the same messasge again, and I wasn't even...
  9. I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card: A few hours ago i bought a $50 microsoft gift card and when i checked my account the transaction says two items of $50 are processing which has made my account go overdrawn. I contacted Microsoft...
  10. I'm being hurt by Microsoft's refund system

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being hurt by Microsoft's refund system: Good morning everyone! I come here to comment on a case in search of a solution. In this Christmas promotion, I wanted to buy a new game to play. I decided to buy Kingdom Hearts 3, but there is a...