I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil

Discus and support I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D. Loulé, Mar 7, 2017.

1. D. Loulé
    D. Loulé Guest

I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised (bank details sent) and I was directed to send it to Microsoft with the promise that after
    the Receipt I would be refunded.

The console was sent and received by Microsoft, however my emails were no longer answered, that is, I am without the console (in Microsoft's possession) and without the money.

The service simply does not respond, I'm extremely disappointed with Xbox support, I will never buy another product from this company.

I followed all the procedures to which I was directed, sending: invoice, current account number, proof of postage, number of postage, proof of delivery and receipt of the device.

Although I followed all the guidelines, the last response was February 28, 2017, that is, I am being ignored, humiliated, harmed by Microsoft; In addition the company is hurting the transparency and harmony of the relation of consumption

I think customers in Brazil are ignored by the company

:)

D. Loulé, Mar 7, 2017
  2. TrumpFan89
    TrumpFan89 Guest
    No connection. Please help!

Conspiracy theory: I'm being ignored because i'm a Donald Trump supporter, and the Illuminati is real. Wait, if the Illuminati is real then that means... Microsoft, i'm exposing you as an Illuminati company.

TrumpFan89, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Still no resolution, this is just dreadful customer support

Still no rewards depositing, why are these issues being ignored by Microsoft. I expect some kind of compensation for such dreadful customer support and my constant emails reporting the issue without any kind of resolution being offered.

Indiana-[xboxvenue], Mar 7, 2017
  4. D. Loulé
    D. Loulé Guest

I did not receive a new contact from Microsoft. What is it? A blow

D. Loulé, Mar 11, 2017
  5. Hey there, Eng!

It appears that you are working with the appropriate people to get everything that you need sorted out. Once they have finished working with you, and you are unhappy with the result, please send me an Xbox Live message with the reference number they have
    given you so that we may look into other options. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil - Similar Threads - I'm being ignored

2. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  3. No me procesa el pago[Translation-I'm not being processed by the payment.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me procesa el pago[Translation-I'm not being processed by the payment.]: Hola, tengo un problema al querer comprar fifa 20 ya qué no me procesa el pago y si tengo dinero en la tarjeta de crédito por lo tanto espero y me puedan dar una solución [Translation-Hello, I...
  4. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  5. Estou sendo desconectado da live [I'm being disconnected from live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Estou sendo desconectado da live [I'm being disconnected from live]: Entro na live mas quando vou jogar sou desconectado, diz que não foi possível acessar o servidor , [Translation - I Enter the live but when I play I am disconnected, says that it was not...
  6. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  7. Someone one is saying I'm being hackt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone one is saying I'm being hackt: [Mod removed- Images with personal information] A user name: [Mod removed- personal information] Is saying im being hacked i have screen shots of rhe texts I did nothing wrong and i don't know...
  8. I'm being charged for registering my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being charged for registering my credit card: I was charged for registering my credit card. However, the charge was not canceled for more than 15 days. How can I be reversed? 0fea97a4-cde1-4247-8aaa-538f46b559e1
  9. I'm being fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being fraud: I need hell its a game r name [Mod Removed] who spams reports on me this is the second time I got suspended this month at school I told him stop but he keeps doing it all because I had a full...
  10. Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone: hey, I was wondering if I sign into my Xbox account on Google or something not on the Xbox app can I view what games I'm playing on my Xbox without having to download anything or do I need the app...