I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

Discus and support I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shl B GT500, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Shl B GT500
    Shl B GT500 Guest

I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit professional clean post following all the guide lines of X-box. But because someone didn't want me to post it, it was reported. Nothing wrong with the post. I have file a complaint with

the Business Burau.

Any way to have a ban from your account remove if is not a legit one?

CommunicationStart date:August 15, 2021, 9:17:00 PMEnd date: August 23, 2021, 1:17:00 AM

Reason for action

• "Active Lv 30 Clan??43 members??????Recruiting ??Active Lv 40 players. We do, Raids?Legendary?Summit?Dz?Conflict?Events?Interested, message me.??Clan Discord Available??Clan 73 on Leaderboard XP??."

Enforcement impact:This account cannot use communications features on Xbox 360. On Xbox One and other Xbox platforms, the following Xbox Live features may be limited:

Suspended features

Enforcement details:This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

Review/Reduce:

Under Review

:)

Shl B GT500, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Shl B GT500 Win User

I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the Business Bureau, because X-box wont do anything about it

As Xbox Ambassador Volunteer, Do you see anything wrong with my post?
  3. Shl B GT500 Win User

I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the Business Bureau, because X-box wont do anything about it

really, everyone does it. I'm not advertising, I'm trying to help new players join a active clan so they can get help in the game with builds, weapons and leveling up. If that is the case I'm done with the game and xbox. I'm following thru with legal action with xbox. I have the money to do it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only meant for finding others to play games with. Posting anything other than that usually results in a suspension. Most likely it's for advertising a clan rather than finding someone to play the game with.
  5. Shl B GT500 Win User

I have appeal it, but is been 2 days already and I haven't receive a reply or been remove yet. How long does it take?

Can I also have it remove totally from my account that is the second one.

Thanks,
  6. Nursemorph Win User

All you can do is to appeal the decision (which I presume you have done)...if it's wrong, then they should reverse it (not all systems are inflalible)
Thema:

1. I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the... - Similar Threads - I'm being suspended

2. My controller's left joystick is being pushed down when I'm not pushing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's left joystick is being pushed down when I'm not pushing it: When I hold my controller without pressing anything it acts like I'm pressing the left joystick down. What should I do? 31ee82c8-3ce8-4321-a815-c4c382b66158
  3. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....
  4. I'm being scammed by xbox subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being scammed by xbox subscription: I'm being scammed by xbox subscription I have stopped my subscription in 2018 and I just realised I am still being charged Why am I still being charged when it clearly says this has expired in...
  5. I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...: Some kid on dead by daylight got salty 60d0352d-2536-49db-aacc-a6824514b3e7
  6. can I recover an account that I'm signed into through Xbox without being verified by microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I recover an account that I'm signed into through Xbox without being verified by microsoft: so I forgot the password to my live account and whenever I try to recover it Microsoft emails me saying I can't because they can't verify my identity. I've come to the conclusion that I must've...
  7. Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...

in XboX Insiders
    Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...: It looks like once you purchase five hearts to start each game, you never get the chance to increase the number of maps, dynamite, or pickaxes, OR more shields than just eight. I'd rather have my...
  9. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  10. Estou sendo cobrada por mais de 15 dias![Translation-I'm being charged for over 15 days! ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou sendo cobrada por mais de 15 dias![Translation-I'm being charged for over 15 days! ]: Olá, eu sei que quando você apaga ou insere um cartão de crédito no xbox one é cobrado um valor de 4 reais e você é reembolsado porém eu não fui, já tem mais de 15 dias que tem 2 cobranças de 4...