Im changing to ps4

Discus and support Im changing to ps4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox has to many payment issues its like if i dnt have a debit card on here everything an issue i didnt own my xbox for bout a year but coming back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by giorivera1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. giorivera1
    giorivera1 Guest

Im changing to ps4

Xbox has to many payment issues its like if i dnt have a debit card on here everything an issue i didnt own my xbox for bout a year but coming back to it i find i cant purchase any form xbox live due to the fact i have an old debit card on my xbox i even
    bout a gift card nd tried that im now officially invested up 350 on my system last month to get it back nd i can only play offline need less to say no wonder playstation doing so much better i cant even get a live representative from xbox it just directs me
    to the website nd the website give me a phone number which when u call sends u to the same website im selling my xbox buying a ps4 nd commenting this on Microsoft twitter or f.b or some cause it really went down

:)

giorivera1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Im changing to ps4

You would want to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (click for more options to bypass the virtual assistant, choose
    a topic, and then you should be given more options for contacting support. If you don't get that option, you'll need to choose another category/topic)
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Im changing to ps4

What seems to be the problem? Did you forget to turn off auto-renew on your account?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Im changing to ps4

Hello Gio,

If a subscription was to auto renew and failed, you wont be able to use anything until that is resolved. This is the same for anything. You can request a call back from support to help you fix this issue.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. USMC BEEF PATTY Win User

Kinect

im going to stick with PC for now. I cant stand the Sony controller. I'll buy a PS4 if MSFT does not change it's policy and MadCat releases a better Ps4 controller.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

im switching to ps4

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

You can find out information about any enforcement action on your account by going to the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Report & block anyone you encounter on xbox live being abusive.Don't respond to them.
Thema:

Im changing to ps4

1. Im changing to ps4 - Similar Threads - changing ps4

2. Random camera changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random camera changes: For every game that i play, the camera veiw always looks up. For fortnite it looks up, madden 19 playmakers my recivers down yhe field and GTA 5 my camera looks up alos. These are all automatic...
  3. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  4. Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK: I can't buy SSX 3 because on the very last step, it changes my currency to Euros and will only allow me to attach a UK address when I try to add a payment method. Very weird. Appreciate any help....
  5. How do I change my minecraft version on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my minecraft version on Xbox one: I was wondering how i could change the minecraft version i am using for xbox one. I cant find the answer anywhere. Please help!! 92daee41-d8a2-41d6-9333-ef43bce73078
  6. I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One: I recently changed my primary alias as I have a new email address and it has been over 48 hours and I cannot connect to Fortnite it says Login Failed. An unexpected error occured while signing in...
  7. Change region on billing info?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change region on billing info?: Hey, Trying to purchase Metal Gear Revengeance, directs me to enter my billing info (I already have PayPal and my card set up) I cannot change the region from US to New Zealand. Ive followed what...
  8. Change Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Gamertag: Is It possible to claim a Gamertag Name (which was used by someone else on Xbox360) which is obviously not used anymore based on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/HappyLittleTree/ ?...
  9. Changed Gamertag but it displays the old one in zombies only???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag but it displays the old one in zombies only???: Dear community, Can someone tell me how come on call of duty 3….I have changed my gamertag but, in zombies it stayed the same as my original gamertag and clan tag? Weird.??? I have xbox one s...
  10. : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.: : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed. Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're experiencing? What are the...