Im changing to ps4

Discus and support Im changing to ps4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox has to many payment issues its like if i dnt have a debit card on here everything an issue i didnt own my xbox for bout a year but coming back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by giorivera1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. giorivera1
    giorivera1 Guest

Im changing to ps4

Xbox has to many payment issues its like if i dnt have a debit card on here everything an issue i didnt own my xbox for bout a year but coming back to it i find i cant purchase any form xbox live due to the fact i have an old debit card on my xbox i even
    bout a gift card nd tried that im now officially invested up 350 on my system last month to get it back nd i can only play offline need less to say no wonder playstation doing so much better i cant even get a live representative from xbox it just directs me
    to the website nd the website give me a phone number which when u call sends u to the same website im selling my xbox buying a ps4 nd commenting this on Microsoft twitter or f.b or some cause it really went down

:)

giorivera1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Im changing to ps4

Hi there Giorivera1

So are you having issues with the subscription side of things?. This is sounding like you are have a possible outstanding payment on your account? That needs paid before the gift card can be used. But there is a few other comments on this thread that can
    direct you a xbox support agent. They can assist you getting the outstanding balance and any other issues you are having.

If you are switching over to PS4 then I wish you good luck and happy gaming on that system as well.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Im changing to ps4

You would want to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (click for more options to bypass the virtual assistant, choose
    a topic, and then you should be given more options for contacting support. If you don't get that option, you'll need to choose another category/topic)
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Im changing to ps4

What seems to be the problem? Did you forget to turn off auto-renew on your account?
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Im changing to ps4

Can you try just switching debit cards to a more current one? Sometimes Xbox just needs a current card on file for payment security, this is like most other services and subscriptions.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Im changing to ps4

Keep the Xbox and get a PS. You'll have the best of both worlds.
Thema:

Im changing to ps4

1. Im changing to ps4 - Similar Threads - changing ps4

2. I changed the resolution in Age Of Empires III and it broke.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the resolution in Age Of Empires III and it broke.: My game was stuck in windowed mode, so I started changing the resolution to see if it would change anything. I went to the lowest resolution, and my game went into a black screen. I could hear the...
  3. I can't change my xbox privacy

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my xbox privacy: Im getting really pissed becuase i can't change my xbox privacy over my pc and no i do not have an xbox in my house i wanted to play Minecraft and it's telling me to change my privacy but...
  4. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  5. Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]: Hola, cuando le compramos el xbox one a mi hijo le hicimos una cuenta de Microsoft con un correo más "formal" de Gmail, le acabmos de comprar su celular y le hicimos una cuenta más "informal";...
  6. Is there a way to change my xbox account name?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change my xbox account name?: This may be a redundant and/or stupid question, but is there the possibility to change your xbox account name? I created this account in 2013 or so, where I was in my edgy metal phase and not only...
  7. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  8. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag change: Hello. I have been an xbox live gold member for 10+ years but switched to PC gaming as of last year. I wanted to do a name change and used the website but the website was very unclear about what...
  9. Gamertag was changed due to a bug?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag was changed due to a bug?: A few hours ago I installed Halo: Reach for PC via Steam, I'm new to the whole Xbox system so when it asked me to input a gamertag I made sure to write something unique without any numbers so I...
  10. Change assigned e-mail to O365 based one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change assigned e-mail to O365 based one: Hi, I have a personal account (registered on an external provider, let me call it L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) I also have an Azure AD/Office365 account...