Im changing to ps4

Discus and support Im changing to ps4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox has to many payment issues its like if i dnt have a debit card on here everything an issue i didnt own my xbox for bout a year but coming back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by giorivera1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. giorivera1
    giorivera1 Guest

Im changing to ps4

Xbox has to many payment issues its like if i dnt have a debit card on here everything an issue i didnt own my xbox for bout a year but coming back to it i find i cant purchase any form xbox live due to the fact i have an old debit card on my xbox i even
    bout a gift card nd tried that im now officially invested up 350 on my system last month to get it back nd i can only play offline need less to say no wonder playstation doing so much better i cant even get a live representative from xbox it just directs me
    to the website nd the website give me a phone number which when u call sends u to the same website im selling my xbox buying a ps4 nd commenting this on Microsoft twitter or f.b or some cause it really went down

:)

giorivera1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Im changing to ps4

Hi there Giorivera1

So are you having issues with the subscription side of things?. This is sounding like you are have a possible outstanding payment on your account? That needs paid before the gift card can be used. But there is a few other comments on this thread that can
    direct you a xbox support agent. They can assist you getting the outstanding balance and any other issues you are having.

If you are switching over to PS4 then I wish you good luck and happy gaming on that system as well.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Im changing to ps4

You would want to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (click for more options to bypass the virtual assistant, choose
    a topic, and then you should be given more options for contacting support. If you don't get that option, you'll need to choose another category/topic)
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Im changing to ps4

What seems to be the problem? Did you forget to turn off auto-renew on your account?
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Im changing to ps4

Can you try just switching debit cards to a more current one? Sometimes Xbox just needs a current card on file for payment security, this is like most other services and subscriptions.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Im changing to ps4

Keep the Xbox and get a PS. You'll have the best of both worlds.
Thema:

Im changing to ps4

1. Im changing to ps4 - Similar Threads - changing ps4

2. changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing gamertag: The gamertag i currently have was not named by myself, i just got it and i just startet playing forza so i do not want this lame [Mod Removed - Profanity] xbox automated name. i want to name my...
  3. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  4. XBox One S change refresh rate from 60hz to 30hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S change refresh rate from 60hz to 30hz: Hey there I tried to ask this question in another thread but it was locked ("We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post.") which I did not understand as the question was...
  5. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  6. changing club name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing club name: Hi I would like to change the name of my club ive already changed it once. I would like to change it again because lately ive been getting strange mail from trolls. I have already changed...
  7. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  8. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  9. I am annoyed that I cannot play Sudoku today. It was fine yesterday - didn't need changing.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am annoyed that I cannot play Sudoku today. It was fine yesterday - didn't need changing.: I want sudoku restored to the way it was yesterday. I don't understand the changes or requirements on my part to get back in. 2cf2ab60-6b53-464c-8923-45c7e13902b4
  10. Changing Microsoft account on XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Microsoft account on XBox: When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's complaining about the changes my son is making...