I’m confused

Discus and support I’m confused in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I refunded two things and only one of them were refunded will the other one be refunded or something and it wont let me refund the second item thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImBigChungus01, Apr 16, 2020.

1. I’m confused

I refunded two things and only one of them were refunded will the other one be refunded or something and it wont let me refund the second item thats wasnt refunded what do i do

:)

ImBigChungus01, Apr 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I’m confused

Hello Big,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a refund. We recommend replying to the email you have got from the refund team. They will be the ones that will be able to answer the question.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SixxIsDead Win User

Xbox games

Sounds confusing, but I’m sure it won’t be a problem.
  4. Nadja1577 Win User

"Sign in" Button does not work.

Thank you for your reply. I’m 17. I made an account yesterday and i’m new to xbox so this is very confusing.
  5. saatb Win User

Why can't my Xbox One S wireless controller detect headsets?

None of these worked. I’m confused how this happened in the first place...
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

added time

I’d like to help but I’m still confused. What game?
Thema:

I’m confused

1. I’m confused - Similar Threads - I’m confused

2. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  3. I’m scared my account may get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m scared my account may get banned: I complained about an xbox suspension and a member from the XBLPET replied but I looked them up and they said all they do is get people banned. I have never modded or misused a game or harasses...
  4. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  5. honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point

in XBoX on Consoles
    honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point: is it just me or am i the only one whos beyond annoyed at xbox support? not only has xbox live gone down twice in less then 24 hours, but also has gone down multiple times just this month. as a...
  6. I’m not too sure what to call this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m not too sure what to call this?: Ill randomly lose all sound in my headset, and my controller will act weird in a few ways. Sometimes i can keep playing the game if i ignore i lost sound, but others it may not let me open the...
  7. Alert saying I’m a Child Account (I’m not)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alert saying I’m a Child Account (I’m not): Hi ! Im getting an alert saying that my account does not have permission to join multiplayer games in Minecraft. I’ve checked my settings which say I’m an adult account, all of my privacy settings...
  8. For the last day or so anytime I’m watching movies or videos my Xbox screensaver comes on.

in XboX Insiders
    For the last day or so anytime I’m watching movies or videos my Xbox screensaver comes on.: Basically anything that involves not touching my controller for a long period of time makes my screen saver notifications pop up. Netflix, Blu-ray, Hulu, Amazon, literally anything. submitted by...
  9. I keep disconnecting and I’m assuming you guys are the most knowledgeable about this stuff.

in XboX Insiders
    I keep disconnecting and I’m assuming you guys are the most knowledgeable about this stuff.: I have Great connection. I have port forwarded. I have factory reset. I have cleared Mac. Nothing has worked. If anyone has had this problem please help. It disconnects me constantly with no error...
  10. I’m Confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m Confused: HI, my gamertage is . I watched the Sea of Thieves VOYAGE stream on my Xbox for a good 3 hours and it’s been almost 2 weeks and I still haven’t now received the code for the Ebony flintlock skin....