I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live

Discus and support I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live I cant connect to Xbox live my homepage has "connect to Xbox live" i can see my friends... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DrPuffa1, Feb 9, 2018.

1. DrPuffa1
    DrPuffa1 Guest

I cant connect to Xbox live my homepage has "connect to Xbox live" i can see my friends list but I cant join party's or play games.

:)

DrPuffa1, Feb 9, 2018
  2. Sredna84
    Sredna84 Guest
    cant connect to XBOX live

i have the same problem... i'm connected to the internet but cant connect to xbox-live????

Sredna84, Feb 9, 2018
  3. cavinyl
    cavinyl Guest
    xbox live no go

ok so I got a new router from twc yesterday, hooked it up and everythings fine, ive got an xbox 360 in the living room that's working great but my sons xbox 1 down in the basement cant connect to xbox live, I done the test connection down there and it said it was connected but he still cant get on xbox live, everything is hooked up just like before

cavinyl, Feb 9, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - I'm connect internet

2. I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010): Hi Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine. I tried different Internet providers, hard...
  3. Why is it telling me I'm not connected to the internet and letting me login?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it telling me I'm not connected to the internet and letting me login?: It keeps telling me that I'm not connected to the internet when I obviously am? It won't allow me to login and wants me to play as a guest. Why? eb3e6afb-f2df-4d41-9264-5de9a41d1a1b
  4. I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...: I'm connected to internet but unable connect to my ex box live a3b16d21-c6ba-4323-8487-bc2d76504759
  5. I'm connected to Internet but I keep getting the same msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to Internet but I keep getting the same msg: I'm connected to the Internet but can't get on xbox live I keep getting the same msg... I tried everything from deleting my profile unplugging ?? Is there anything else I can do?...
  6. Resurrection maps won't work unless i'm connected to the internet. I just re-installed the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resurrection maps won't work unless i'm connected to the internet. I just re-installed the ...: In 2011 I purchased the resurrection pack. Months later I cleared the systems cache so I could play system link. The original 360 I downloaded it on has broken down and the content as been moved...
  7. Why can't I connect to X Box? every time I try I'm told i'm not connected on internet and I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to X Box? every time I try I'm told i'm not connected on internet and I am: I try every day to connect x box but am told the same thing every time, I'm not connected to the internet, yet I am connected all the time by wifi 19e8251a-62e7-4d4e-ac56-8402f23d7112
  8. I'm connected to the internet and the test says it works but I can't play online or talk with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to the internet and the test says it works but I can't play online or talk with ...: my Xbox says I'm connected to the internet and the test works fine but when I try to play online or talk to people it either works for a short period of time and then stops or doesn't work at all....
  9. I'm connected to the Internet but I can't do anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to the Internet but I can't do anything.: I'm connected to my Internet. But I can't open any apps or games, it says It took to long to open. And its trying to download something says installation stopped [0x80070570]. I've tried...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox live even though I'm connect to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox live even though I'm connect to the Internet: Can't sign in to xbox live even though it says my Internet is connected help 253aede7-2a0d-4641-8134-5b69965b0c96