Im connected but im also not connected

Discus and support Im connected but im also not connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I logged onto the xbox today and it displays i am not connected on the main screen, but on the pop up menu and the network settings, i am connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marianhoward, Aug 30, 2019.

1. marianhoward
    marianhoward Guest

I logged onto the xbox today and it displays i am not connected on the main screen, but on the pop up menu and the network settings, i am connected with status issues. When i checked the site, nothing was wrong. I can veiw friends and what they are playing,
    but i cant play online games. I have restarted my xbox 4 times already and it didnt work. Does anyone have any idea what i could do to fix it?

:)

marianhoward, Aug 30, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Via
    https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1166799728014761984

"We're still investigating users seeing errors at sign in across multiple services & we appreciate your ongoing patience. We'll update again here, as well as our status page: xbox.com/status when we have more info."

There may be some issues with updating the website, hence the activity on Twitter.

FYI: To access your offline games, be sure to go into Settings > Network Settings and select 'Go Offline'. This is a fix that has worked for me for a few years now.

Best,

L
  3. Geth Win User

4. YodaThedark Win User

Same here, how long is this gonna last
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Marian,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. There is currently a service alert for core services, which is affecting signing in.
    What you can do is get notified once the alert is over. Visit our
    Xbox live status site
    and click on "Notify me" to receive a text message once this all blows over. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

I will go ahead and lock this as there is nothing more we can do until service alert is over.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Fos Win User

They are aware of players having issues with playing online games and are working on a fix right now. For more information, check Xbox Support's twitter page.
Thema:

1. Im connected but im also not connected - Similar Threads - connected connected

2. XBOX ONE S console connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S console connection problem: I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i do? ff25e2c0-617e-4666-8d91-c6cb5df09039
  3. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  4. Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse: добрый день возможно ли подключить клавиатуру и мышь к хвох one s [Translate] good day is it possible to connect the keyboard and mouse to the xmany one s 6e798865-4b2f-4288-8f1a-38b4263a3a24
  5. Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server: I can play campaign, and tutorial. But can't play MP Also I use Comodo Firewall, and after installing the apps of xbox pc the firewall become crazy. I now have it disabled, and still can't play....
  6. XBox Companion App Not Connecting to XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Companion App Not Connecting to XBox: I am trying to connect my computer to my XBox via the XBox companion app on my computer. I followed the instructions given online (modifying the settings on my XBox Settings > Preferences > Xbox...
  7. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  9. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  10. Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.: My xbox is on the same internet connection as my phone and my pc but it cannot connect to the xbox app on either devices. Its even on the same subnetwork but it doesn't come up, what do I do to...