I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

Discus and support I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Frickin Swede, Oct 10, 2019.

1. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who are online. Whenever I launch a game I get the error code
    0x8007000e. I looked that page up but it didn't provide any help. Anyone know what's going on? I've tried to restart my router and both connected wireless and with cable. My network works just fine on my other devices.

:)

A Frickin Swede, Oct 10, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try restarting your console.

Here’s how:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xboxbutton on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xboxbutton on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello A Frickin Swede!

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to launch your games. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [Keep My Games and Apps]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will
    reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

6. Eduardo Supimpa(2) Win User

Can't download my profile due to connection issue

I'm having the same trouble concerning the connection to Xbox Live whenever launching any backwards compatible game.
Thema:

1. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games - Similar Threads - I'm connected live

2. Xbox showing I'm not connected to Xbox live when I turn it on, doesn't change. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox showing I'm not connected to Xbox live when I turn it on, doesn't change. I'm...: My Xbox is in instant-on mode. In the "Known Issues" part of the notes for updates it says this happens when you're on the energy saver mode and could take up to a minute to connect or something....
  3. Console says I'm connected to Xbox live and shows I'm logged in but literally nothing will load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console says I'm connected to Xbox live and shows I'm logged in but literally nothing will load: Games won't launch, messages won't load, store won't load. Network test shows I'm connected to the network and the internet, multiplayer connection test says can't be completed. Wired connection,...
  4. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  5. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  6. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  7. i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account: Greetings, yesterday when i was plying with my Xbox one my Xbox logged me out then i got a massage say that my region isn't supported note that my region is supported i'm in Saudi Arabia the xobx...
  8. I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live: I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live I cant connect to Xbox live my homepage has "connect to Xbox live" i can see my friends list but I cant join party's or play games....
  9. XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not ...: [img] 怎么也登不上去!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Translation - It's not going to be a sign.] cc5c5bb8-7ce7-42b9-9bc8-21892e68bdd0
  10. I'm connected to Xbox Live, but not anymore when starting up a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to Xbox Live, but not anymore when starting up a game...: I can connect to Xbox Live just fine, but when I start up a game, I'm just suddenly not connected to Xbox Live anymore. So, when I try to connect to Xbox Live again while in the main menu of the...