I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

Discus and support I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Frickin Swede, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

1. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who are online. Whenever I launch a game I get the error code
    0x8007000e. I looked that page up but it didn't provide any help. Anyone know what's going on? I've tried to restart my router and both connected wireless and with cable. My network works just fine on my other devices.

:)

A Frickin Swede, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:13 AM
Thema:

I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

1. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games - Similar Threads - I'm connected live

2. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  3. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  4. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  5. i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account: Greetings, yesterday when i was plying with my Xbox one my Xbox logged me out then i got a massage say that my region isn't supported note that my region is supported i'm in Saudi Arabia the xobx...
  6. I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live: I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live I cant connect to Xbox live my homepage has "connect to Xbox live" i can see my friends list but I cant join party's or play games....
  7. XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not ...: [img] 怎么也登不上去!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Translation - It's not going to be a sign.] cc5c5bb8-7ce7-42b9-9bc8-21892e68bdd0
  8. I'm connected to Xbox Live, but not anymore when starting up a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to Xbox Live, but not anymore when starting up a game...: I can connect to Xbox Live just fine, but when I start up a game, I'm just suddenly not connected to Xbox Live anymore. So, when I try to connect to Xbox Live again while in the main menu of the...
  9. I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...: I'm connected to internet but unable connect to my ex box live a3b16d21-c6ba-4323-8487-bc2d76504759
  10. Backwards Compatible games say I'm not connected to Xbox live when I actually am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible games say I'm not connected to Xbox live when I actually am: when I try to play backward compatibile games and try to use the online features it says that my Xbox is not connected to Xbox live and says to do the network checks and that says everything is...