I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

Discus and support I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CarolinaGamer28, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC and maxed it out to 1440p 144hz. I've checked the owners manual and the hdmi port supports the max settings along with AMD freesync. So will the Series X support more ranges with the monitor's capabilities?

submitted by /u/CarolinaGamer28
    [link] [comments]

/u/CarolinaGamer28, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Hugo S. Blanco Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

With a lot of people playing on ultra wide monitors, it would be a Financial mistake to not take this chance to give us more reason to buy the X box series X
  3. Kyhtred Win User

Xbox one x not displaying 1440/120

Hi and thank you for your reply, i do have a one x yes and plan on getting the series x asap. 1440/60hz does feel good its still alot smoother than on my tv which is good. However my worry is what if i series x doesn't allow me to use 1440/120hz either.
    My monitor says its capable of 1440/144hz but ive also read some people say some monitors only run that using display port. Could i fix this with a hdmi to port display cable maybe?

Thanks again
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Monitor for my Xbox one X

Hello,

Sorry for my language, (google translate).

I'm looking for a monitor for my Xbox one X, ...

My question is, is it worth buying a monitor at more than 60HZ in 4k ???

Does Xbox One x accept more than 60 Hz ???

Thank you for your answers.
    It is worth buying a 4K 144hz monitor for Xbox Series X, However you need to make sure the monitor has HDMI 2.1,

"Does Xbox One X accept more than 60hz ?"

At 4K , No,

Xbox One X uses HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth can only do 4K at 60hz,

HDMI 2.1 of the Xbox Series X will allow it to go to 4K at 120hz, but only if you have a TV or monitor with HDMI 2.1, and a refresh rate of 120hz or higher.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Series X ultrawide support

That would be a nice surprise wouldn’t it. I am holding back on buying a monitor until we learn more about the Series X as I would love a 120hz 21:9 3440x1440p display that is supported natively.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hz drop down menu not showing up on Xbox one X

Hi there MrT0sh,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Xbox One X video settings. I recommend to check out this resource article for more information on display settings:

How to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One

If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to the Monitor Manufacturer for more information.

Give this a shot and let us know the results.
Thema:

I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

1. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display... - Similar Threads - I'm curious Series

2. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  3. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  4. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  5. I'm filing out a form for the BBB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm filing out a form for the BBB: I am tired of getting the run around from xbox. A line of chat or phone needs to be installed for all departments just like any other company. I lost 42 dollars on a game that doesnt work...
  6. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  7. i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...: im autstic and have severe anxiety and i was threatened by a person that swore and got a suspension to get me arrested all because of it i need some help they said theres others that agree with...
  8. I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server: Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it comes up with...
  9. Gamertag suffix and I'm the original

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag suffix and I'm the original: Hello ! I changed from Xbox to PC so I wanted to bring my gamertag with me. When I created my PC account my gamertag was already taken by my Xbox account so I got a suffix (3260). Recently I...
  10. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...