Im curious no hate

Discus and support Im curious no hate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do you think is better? SONYOr Microsoft. I choose Microsoft because I just like the support reply down low :) 9688f321-719b-4a9f-bf20-9f5cf5d536de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T_PZ, Aug 9, 2019.

1. T_PZ
    T_PZ Guest

Im curious no hate

What do you think is better? SONYOr
    Microsoft. I choose Microsoft because I just like the support reply down low Im curious no hate :)

:)

T_PZ, Aug 9, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Im curious no hate

I used to be always playstation. But I got the two consoles . But I find myself play xbox more now than ever . It is a lot better and ahead of Sony. 👍
  3. JTL1E Win User

Im curious no hate

I like Microsoft more because its clear they care about their fanbase more than sony, they have showed it in the past when server have gotten ddosed and other issues
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Im curious no hate

The exclusive games. The community. The online service. The controller. Lots of reasons I chose xbox
  5. Couleur vL Win User

Im curious no hate

I like the Xbox for general gaming but PlayStation for the exclusives. Both are great consoles in my opinion.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Im curious no hate

These sort of threads are not allowed & against forum rules.
Thema:

Im curious no hate

1. Im curious no hate - Similar Threads - curious hate

2. Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.: I'll just copy it from my reddit post that redirected me to here, and I am sorry if it is too long, but here goes: So for a bit of backstory and context for this question, a long time ago when I...
  3. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  4. Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.

in XboX Insiders
    Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.: Finally, I'm not in a control group (group B), but wondering what's the purpose of the redesign? Just to improve the dashboard or something more. It seems Xbox is moving to the Metro/Flat tile...
  5. Just curious. Are Numbers in the beginning of a Gamertag allowed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just curious. Are Numbers in the beginning of a Gamertag allowed?: So me and my friend were picking out another friend a Gamertag. We were going to use "1upBrine" but it said it was not available. Nobody took or had that Gamertag either. Plus I never seen a...
  6. Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one: Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one So earlier yesterday I was connected to Xbox live had all my save files etc.. I go to setup my girlfriends brother and sister on minecraft...
  7. I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards?: I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards? I have been waiting but I don't see the points in my account from xbox rewards, only the ones I have...
  8. Curious Xbox/Account ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Curious Xbox/Account ban: Hello, My account got suspended on July the 19th for 14 days because a friend found funny to include sexual content in my Xbox gamerpic. I completely agree that it's not clever to share his...
  9. Curious about players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Curious about players: How are the 100 players chosen that are in my group each tournament.... Are they the same ones each time? b62ef3eb-e060-4fc4-8f07-f18f6f444e91
  10. Curious

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curious: Will the hard drive from an Xbox one work with an Xbox one S? Can they just be switched? 8b338bef-25b0-4298-863b-05b766a48cb8