I'm done with insider.

Discus and support I'm done with insider. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I get it. Its optional. But how do you have the audacity to even push out updates to "insiders" knowing god damn well its gonna fuck their consoles? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VenomDonut, Sep 22, 2019.

1. I'm done with insider.

I get it. Its optional. But how do you have the audacity to even push out updates to "insiders" knowing god damn well its gonna fuck their consoles? I have attempted to install 2 games since this last delta update and the first game finally installed after the 3rd attempt, still can't play it because it just constantly crashes. Still haven't been able to play the Modern Warfare beta because it just gets to 27GB downloaded and stops. No matter how many times I start it, it stops itself. The insider program is a failure, and how fucking dare you use your consumers to test your broken products.

submitted by /u/VenomDonut
    [link] [comments]

/u/VenomDonut, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

I'm done with insider.

1. I'm done with insider. - Similar Threads - I'm done insider

2. I'm done with microsoft and xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm done with microsoft and xbox one: Ok so I redeemed my points from microsoft rewards for nothing all that hard work for nothing.Since I was soo excited about getting gold to play fortnite and other stuff again with the 1 dollar...
  3. I'm done!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm done!: I've tried to enjoy playing Bingo on here. No more. It rarely connects and when it does it disconnects in the middle of games just for the round to be over by the time it connects again. Games...
  4. Another two acts and I'm done with the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another two acts and I'm done with the game...: Am I the only one who thinks that the storyline of this game is something that would make an excellent movie? fa8f42a0-ba22-4c3e-b871-fc110810a398
  5. I'm done with Xbox hello PlayStation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm done with Xbox hello PlayStation: I'm over being suspended off Xbox Live Communications I can't talk to anyone I can't hear anyone I can't accept game invites I can't do anything this is like the 4th time this year this is...
  6. I'm just about done with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just about done with Xbox: So I got a vanilla xbone a year after launch and for the past 7 months I'm having the worst problems with it. Before it was bareable with a factory reset being the solution to my problems, but now...
  7. You done ^%#*ed it up...I'm Done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    You done ^%#*ed it up...I'm Done.: Well Microsoft I, Speaking on behalf of many other people, Am quite simply done with your console, customer support, games, and company in general. I'm personally so upset if i could go to a...
  8. 4th controller just broke...I'm done, Xbox one was a terrible choice and its proving expensive

in XBoX on Consoles
    4th controller just broke...I'm done, Xbox one was a terrible choice and its proving expensive: I'm so angry right now.... I'm now on to controller number four, which just broke...the 'x' button has stopped popping back up and its just over 3 months old. I know from experience that this is...
  9. I REGRET WHAT I'VE DONE PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT I'M SORRY PLEASE ENFORCEMENT TEAM I'M SORRY

in XBoX on Consoles
    I REGRET WHAT I'VE DONE PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT I'M SORRY PLEASE ENFORCEMENT TEAM I'M SORRY: Account Banned : 777 Please, Enforcement Team 1cdcef8e-8ede-4ba8-a10b-1da123ff3911
  10. I'm done with Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm done with Microsoft...: This is ridiculous.. I am sick and tired of microsoft not being able to fix their ***. I keep getting kicked offline in midgame and i have had enough. And no it's not my router or modem my...