I'm filing out a form for the BBB

Discus and support I'm filing out a form for the BBB in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am tired of getting the run around from xbox. A line of chat or phone needs to be installed for all departments just like any other company. I lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OG GHOSTBUSTERS, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I'm filing out a form for the BBB

I am tired of getting the run around from xbox. A line of chat or phone needs to be installed for all departments just like any other company. I lost 42 dollars on a game that doesnt work properly. They claim I used all my refunds for a the year which is
    a blanket lie as I never asked for one this year. I'm poor so I normal make smart choices. When replying to email they just kept sending the same exact response.

Talking to real people solving real problems is how things should be done. With that im complying a list of customers whove had similar issues with xbox/microsoft with saved documents time stamps etc.

This isnt a threat. I simple want justice. If there happens to be a legit xbox team member who reads this fix this issue for me and ill let it all go.

:)

OG GHOSTBUSTERS, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. OG GHOSTBUSTERS Win User

Of course I tried the game I bought it. It kept crashing lagging bugging out. So I gave up on it. No its only been 10 days with that game and its been uninstalled for 9 of those days and still is.
  3. OG GHOSTBUSTERS Win User

If you call they tell you to fill out refund online, that there is no contacting the refund department or chatting. I tried every outlet I could find. I replied to the email they kept responding with the same copy paste response and then closed the case.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. [Farscape] Win User

did you download and use said game for more than 2 hours, or have you owned the game for more than 14 days.

This is just an enquiry.
  6. aKa AwX Win User

gears of war 3 rank reset

I'm spreading the word about going to the BBB about this. File a complaint with the Bureau against Epic Games.
Thema:

1. I'm filing out a form for the BBB - Similar Threads - I'm filing form

2. Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for.

in XboX Insiders
    Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for.: Where can I see a console version of the "Activity Feed"? Currently I dont see anything like it. submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to play with a friend on Grand theft Auto v and it keeps on kicking me or timing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to play with a friend on Grand theft Auto v and it keeps on kicking me or timing...: I'm trying to play with a friend on Grand theft Auto v and it keeps on kicking me or timing out of the session what can I do to fix this? 566a69bb-decb-49b3-a613-5ae0d5ed1db8
  4. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  5. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  6. I'm having trouble rescuing the nitro discord

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having trouble rescuing the nitro discord: Good night, good morning, good afternoon, I have a problem that I am not able to redeem the advantages of the xbox pass I bought, please kindly see a solution to my problem, Thank you...
  7. Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass version) save file doesn't work when I'm signed into Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass version) save file doesn't work when I'm signed into Xbox: Started playing Outer Worlds today and I started it up with my internet turned off. Now when I start the game while the internet is turned on and signed into my Xbox Live. How can I fix this so I...
  8. I accidentally lost my save file on Just Cause 4 on xbox one and I'm desperate to get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally lost my save file on Just Cause 4 on xbox one and I'm desperate to get it back.: Hours were spent playing then I accidentally deleted it. 24449a20-5ecf-4e6c-ae30-0b5b37c456ae
  9. I'm suspended but haven't got the message to file a review.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm suspended but haven't got the message to file a review.: The hour after I was unsuspended I wake up to find that I was suspended again. I wasn't awake to do anything and I didn't get a message to file a case review. 89f75df4-95c0-44b3-bd0c-82e707a2b261
  10. I'm filing a complaint about a player who made me wait 2 hrs to play a game read below

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm filing a complaint about a player who made me wait 2 hrs to play a game read below: this person I was playing against was pauses the game every 5 or so minutes and wouldn't come back until at least 25 minutes or longer. I didn't want to quit cause I didn't want to have a lost in...