I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...

Discus and support I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please give me another chance or try to unban myself 28505009-aa55-4b67-a2ae-4631defffa95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnagTooLit, Dec 28, 2016.

1. SnagTooLit
    SnagTooLit Guest

I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...

please give me another chance or try to unban myself

:)

SnagTooLit, Dec 28, 2016
  2. ViZe Fishy
    ViZe Fishy Guest
    Communication banned twice for the same thing?

Earlier this month i got communication banned for a message that i sent. Yesterday i got communication banned again even though i haven't sent any innapropriate messages.

ViZe Fishy, Dec 28, 2016
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    The worst question I've ever asked.

IndieRock, Dec 28, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 29, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right after

6. GoBeyondDeath Win User

This week I've been banned for...

I got banned from using a shotgun, I didn't see the rule until after being banned... I went to server browser-history then saw that right at the end of the server description it stated "no shotgun". I think it would of been better to have that also being
    displayed as a server message too and to be stated right at the start of the server message.

Nevermind though...
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any suspensions they issue. They do not use the forums.

All a Microsoft rep can do is confirm if you have a suspension, and nothing more.

This page can explain how a user can be issued a suspension while serving a suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news.

If you have submitted a case review you will have to wait for the response which does take time.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.
  9. Mox1010 Win User

i can't message,even though I am not banned.

same here , please upvote my note
Thema:

1. I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ... - Similar Threads - I'm flicking banned

2. I got my account hacked and I'm not getting anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account hacked and I'm not getting anywhere.: 10 days ago, I got my Microsoft account hacked somehow. All of my emails and passwords and even my phone number for verification was changed. I tried logging in a few times and i had no luck. I...
  3. I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X: Halo console. It won't let me me update system...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X: Halo console. It won't let me me update system...: I tried resetting my console and completely shut down. But it still keeps saying "There is trouble updating console" Also, get error code 0x80070570. I don't understand what is going on. Could...
  4. Since last Update I'm having Achievements issues..

in XboX Insiders
    Since last Update I'm having Achievements issues..: Since Fridays Update I have been having issues with unlocking achievements, I know atleast 3 achievements should've unlocked and also my achievement tracker doesn't seem to be updating. Anyone...
  5. Internet connection problem but network tests say I'm connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection problem but network tests say I'm connected to the internet.: I've been having trouble with several aspects of my xbox which has made it unusable. Whenever I join xbox parties, it says I am always connecting and I can't communicate. I can't open games,...
  6. I'm unable to use the Xbox rewards app since changing ISP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to use the Xbox rewards app since changing ISP: Hi, As the title states, for some reason since switching ISP I'm unable to use the Xbox rewards app. This problem persists across Xbox Series X, Xbox One X and the mobile app (android). On the...
  7. I'm in alpha ring and just got this message. What do I do?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in alpha ring and just got this message. What do I do?: "There was a so problem with the update" Error code: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301 I restart Xbox and get the same message every time. submitted by /u/PeeWeePangolin [link] [comments]
  8. I'm part of alpha skip ahead and was wondering about the gamedvr

in XboX Insiders
    I'm part of alpha skip ahead and was wondering about the gamedvr: Are we ever going to get updated or revamped game dvr on xbox series consoles??? submitted by /u/Delagromm [link] [comments]
  9. Fortnite on XBOX think's I'm a child! NOTHING works!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on XBOX think's I'm a child! NOTHING works!!!!: This is getting extremely tiresome. For some reason, fortnite think's im a child so i can't access the voice settings to chat with others. How has this even happened? I can't turn parental control...
  10. I'm recording calls in Windows 10pro by Alt+WIN+R and its recording video and audio very...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm recording calls in Windows 10pro by Alt+WIN+R and its recording video and audio very...: I'm recording calls in Windows 10pro by Alt+WIN+R and its recording video and audio very well. But out of 10 2 videos are giving me sound issues. Voice is not clear and scattered throughout the...