I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...

Discus and support I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to rent a movie why do see this code. 38eaa7af-c2fa-4c5b-99dd-e8a957034907 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marv MavaegaMavaega, Aug 1, 2019.

1. I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...

I’m trying to rent a movie why do see this code.

:)

Marv MavaegaMavaega, Aug 1, 2019
  2. SarahPlatt Win User

trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360

I would like answers as well please. Tried both suggestions and nothing worked. It says: A purchase error occurred.

Status Code:

0x80c90011

If you try look up status code it says it doesn't exist.

Please advise.

Thank you.
  3. denis97g Win User

I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code blocking me from trying to watch a movie!

is your payment method updated?
  4. choppyseize Win User

I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code blocking me from trying to watch a movie!

Are you using a card in someone else's name? Do you have enough to cover taxes and surcharges? I would also check to make sure the credit card info matches the account info.
  5. TheHooniganTX Win User

error code 0x80c90011

Hello Gospel!

Sorry to hear you are having purchase issues on your 360. I was not able to find that error code listed. But for the error you are receiving this was one of the troubleshooting steps:

Solution 2: Adjust your privacy settings

If you're using an adult account, sign in to this account, and then make sure it has unrestricted access to content. You can adjust your settings on your Xbox 360 console or online.

Adjust your online privacy settings using your console

1. Sign in to the account that's having the issue, go to the Settings hub, and select Privacy.
      2. In the Privacy & Online Settings panel, select Change Settings.
      3. Select Customize.
      4. Scroll down and select Member Content, and then set it to Everyone.
    Adjust your privacy settings online

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
      2. Under Security & Privacy, select Xbox privacy and online safety.
      3. Select Xbox 360 Online Safety.
      4. Select the account you signed in with, and then set Social Network Sharing to Allowed.
      5. Select Save.
    Note Xbox Live child accounts require approval from a parent Microsoft account. For more information, see Xbox 360
    online safety and privacy settings

If you keep getting this error message, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Adjust your family settings

Family settings can block the display of content rated lower than the current rating settings for the console. Make sure you're not hiding content because of your family settings. You can adjust your settings either using your Xbox 360 console or online.

Adjust your family settings using your console

1. Sign in to the account that's having the issue, go to the Settings hub, and select Family.
      2. If you have set a Family Settings pass code, enter your code.
      3. Select Ratings and Content.
      4. Select Game Ratings, and then select All Games.
      5. Select Movie Ratings, and then select All Movies.
      6. Select TV Ratings, and then select All TV Shows.
      7. Select Explicit Content, and then select Allowed.
      8. Select Unrated Content, and then select Allowed.
      9. Press B, and then select Save and Exit.
    Adjust your family settings online

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
      2. Under Online Safety, select Xbox privacy and online safety.
      3. Select Xbox 360 Online Safety.
      4. Select the account you signed in with, and then set Programming to Standard.
      5. Select Save.

Another possibility is this step:

Buy or rent TV shows and videos on your Xbox 360 console

1. Sign in to Xbox Live with the account you want to use to make a purchase.
    2. Go to tv & movies.
    3. Select Browse TV & Movies.
    4. Browse to find the content you want to buy or rent.
    5. Select the item, and then select Confirm Download. If you don't have enough funds in your Microsoft account, you can use another payment method.
  6. ShelitouXmerV Win User

Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie

Thema:

I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...

1. I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code... - Similar Threads - I’m getting purchase

2. I got suspended for 2 weeks I no the reason and I’m looking to get my suspension reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for 2 weeks I no the reason and I’m looking to get my suspension reduced: I got suspended for two weeks and i know the reason and i looking to get it reduced d1d88d13-76f5-4aa1-ba59-08501c833d89
  3. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789
  4. If I were to give a gift to the person I’m game sharing with, do i get the game as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to give a gift to the person I’m game sharing with, do i get the game as well?: I’m thinking of getting the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2 but I’m not sure if the person I’m game sharing with is buying it. I got the idea of sending it to them as a gift so I would get it as well....
  5. I’m not getting my achievements/gamerscore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not getting my achievements/gamerscore.: Recently I have been playing Costume Quest 2(Xbox One Edition). And I haven’t been receiving my achievements or gamerscore after I know I have completed that certain achievement....
  6. I’m having trouble getting online Minecraft on my iPad air1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble getting online Minecraft on my iPad air1: I’m having trouble getting online Minecraft on my iPad air1. It says on Minecraft your parent needs to change your settings.dad doesn’t know how to do it. Please respond!...
  7. I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1: I’m getting error message 0x8B05000F. I’ve done the Trouble Shooting but this code doesn’t appear anywhere. Please help. Thanks. c1b95968-e34f-4e20-928b-e1b8b085443d
  8. I’m getting booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting booted: so this dude was asking me questions then all of a sudden I got booted offline and he even said that he booted me. And now I don’t know what to do. Can u please help me...
  9. I’m getting booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting booted: so this dude was asking me questions then all of a sudden I got booted offline and he even said that he booted me. And now I don’t know what to do. Can u please help me...
  10. I’m getting annoyed with this

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting annoyed with this: right, so I have had this problem for a while which is that it won’t let me send messages through The Xbox messaging system or the Xbox one smartglass app and it is getting in my way so much but...