im getting booted help me

Discus and support im getting booted help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my name is SwayRapGamg on the xbox box one I need help because I keep getting booted offline non stop ever day plz help me Microsoft plz.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by travisflint1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. travisflint1
    travisflint1 Guest

Hi my name is SwayRapGamg on the xbox box one I need help because I keep getting booted offline non stop ever day plz help me Microsoft plz.

:)

travisflint1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ovlq Win User

I would recommend calling your internet provider and ask them to change your IP address also look into getting your Internet IP changed to a Dynamic so you can change your IP at will. I'd also recommend you contacting your local police.
  3. WT9009 Win User

Why do you boot a teammate when it's clearly your fault!?

Me i mostly get booted when its an accident for example im in a ghost and im using its boost ability a jet pack guy runs out of fuel and lands right in front of me and i run him over. Then get booted when it was just an accident.
  4. TheeClaaw Win User

Community Role-Playing Resort Server

add me im still at work but ill be booting up my xbox when i get home
  5. akbomb4 Win User

Dead Rising 3 kicking me back to home screen

im getting the same issue with deadrising 3, i cant even get into the game. as soon as i click continue story i get booted to home. this is really getting me mad, i asked support and all they tell me is to reset to default and lose all my progress wich im
    not willing to do
  6. Exoldan Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Yep same for me im in nc and no live...booted me in the middleof a game too
Thema:

1. im getting booted help me - Similar Threads - getting booted help

2. Getting alerts that my External Drives are ready to use on every cold boot on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting alerts that my External Drives are ready to use on every cold boot on Series X.: Every time I cold boot or restart my console, I am alerted that my external drives are ready to use. I am not surenif this is intended behavior, but I wasn't getting this on my One X. I am...
  3. Getting booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting booted: I always get booted by a guy named [mod removed] can u guys play ban him from his xbox fab0f646-c893-4e28-8b84-d261fcd66b0c
  4. Getting booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting booted offline: So i keep getting booted offline by a guy named "Sir Putther" on xbox one, any suggestions? f3273a77-a708-4e45-84e2-4942f0649695
  5. Gears 5 Getting The Boot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5 Getting The Boot: Why is Gears 5 kickingme back to the xbox home screen everytime I try to play online, i thought the last update was supposed to fix this and it did, for about a week now its worse.I paid for the...
  6. Getting booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting booted: I get on xbox and i play modern warface and while i am playing i lose to someone he invites me to a party than boots my internet offline i am writting this down with my hot spot and if a dev is...
  7. Im getting booted what should i do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im getting booted what should i do: Ok so ive been playing xbox for at least 4-6 years now and ive never been booted since now and ik being booted by this dude named[mod removed] ive known him for a month and he just started to...
  8. Can some one help me I keep getting charged for stuff I don't buy and am getting booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can some one help me I keep getting charged for stuff I don't buy and am getting booted offline: I keep getting put out of my account and stuff keeps getting bought on my account that I did not authorize 59d4189a-ee2e-481b-b5a3-6fe7ba447e60
  9. Need help Xbox won't boot up it takes 10 mins to get to the green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help Xbox won't boot up it takes 10 mins to get to the green screen: ive tryed everything to try to get it to boot up but I just don't want to... Xbox support said it was shut off during a update.. I didn't even know it was updating?! Things I've tryed 1)Hard...
  10. Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned: title says it all they blocked me in a game then doxed me then booted me this is ILLEGAL AND I WANT HER BANNED 68784810-4f0a-41e0-a458-35d4b254746b