Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

Discus and support Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahSabol, Jun 25, 2021.

1. NoahSabol
    NoahSabol Guest

Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and nothing works and hooked my original XBOX1 and it did not have these problems.

:)

NoahSabol, Jun 25, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Please follow what's mentioned in the link below to reset your console (make sure to choose "Reset and keep my games & apps"):

The link: How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. HammerOFlames Win User

Do games on Xbox actually look better on a full HD (1080p) tv?

I would get a full 1080p Samsung HDTV becuase I have a sanyo plasma TV and I have my Xbox 360 e set on expanded,1080p,display discovery is on,and I have rgb.set I played all my games on my E and have jagged edges flashing areas etc including white colored
    places they get the worst / I use a rocketfish HDMI cable but still get jagged edges on all my games im very confused should I get a new HDMI cable or a new HDTV. And sorry for the bad crammed
  4. Philip1979 Win User

LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Think its glitched on me....its getting broke in half!
  5. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  6. ddabbb3 Win User

GTA V - Jagged edges (Grapic)

Hey mister Fizzle,

I have only one Xbox 360(from 2009) and no other consoles. The jagged edges problem seems to be apparing without save game to!. But the funny thing is that i can run games such as Froza Horizon without the Edges problem and i know for sure that my tv is
    not the problem, so i think that my console automaticly turns of the anti aliasing for optimal performance without lag.
Thema:

1. Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke - Similar Threads - getting Jagged edges

2. Can’t get Gold games even though I have Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t get Gold games even though I have Ultimate: Hey guys is anybody having trouble getting Gold games? I’m getting the error I don’t have gold but I’m game sharing with my cousin who has Ultimate. She tried to get a gold game but said she has...
  3. Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”.

in XboX Insiders
    Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”.: When I update or install something, the last thing to finish is fully installing but is getting stuck on “finishing things up”. Anyone know how to fix? submitted by /u/fancythepup [link]...
  4. I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...: I paid 120 bleeping dollars for the deluxe edition of MSFS so I could play it forever and have all the content. Now I can't play it and have wasted an hour tyring to figure out what's going on and...
  5. Can we please get a reliable XBox App for PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we please get a reliable XBox App for PC?: Using the XBox PC App feels like a punishment. I should not have to reset, repair, and re-install the store and app EVERY SINGLE time I want to play a game! Seriously, give this more than 5...
  6. Getting banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned: I have a question I have been banned by a person who uses a ban method to make a group post from my account without my authorization. How do I prevent them from doing it again to me so I don’t get...
  7. how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account...: I noticed i can only play the demo version of the java edition. I can play yhe windows 10 version but not the full java version. I lost it somehow during the migration of my mojang account to...
  8. minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts: As stated in the subject, please can someone help me, I remember that my account password should be the same, but it is a demo version to log in, my character ID is GoDNesS_Ooze...
  9. What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...: What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox live banned...
  10. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with: I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series s forza horizon 4 jagged edges