im getting kicked from xbox game bar and xbox companion app partys

Discus and support im getting kicked from xbox game bar and xbox companion app partys in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried countless things to fix this its not my router I've reset that thing about 100 times the past week i keep getting terredo problems when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Collins EU, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Collins EU
    Collins EU Guest

I have tried countless things to fix this its not my router I've reset that thing about 100 times the past week
    i keep getting terredo problems when i check Xbox networking but click fix this it goes but i still cant stay in a party more than 5 seconds
    ive tried...

my pc is up to date windows, drivers and chipsets etc

time and date sync etc

PowerShell commands

CMD Prompt for proxies

services in tsk manger

terredo disabling and re enabling

app repair

I'm truly stumped please help

:)

Collins EU, Nov 8, 2021
  2. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

See if these steps help you, please.

Open up cmd as an administrator

''netsh int teredo set state servername=win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com''

''netsh int teredo set state natawareclient''

Open gpedit go to Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> TCPIP Settings -> IPv6 Transition Technologies and makes sure all the Teredo policies are set to Not configured

If they are configured you should check what else is configured, click on Administrative Templates -> Click Action and select Filter Options -> Set Configured to Yes -> check All Settings under Administrative Templates on both Computer and User Configuration
  4. HurryingAnimal Win User

I haven’t experienced this issue before. I hope someone else can help you resolve this issue.
  5. Ezorith Win User

Can't Get Party Invites on Console Companion

I believe they're remove Party from the companion app and moving it to the Xbox Game Bar (Win+G). Once you open Game Bar be sure to check if the option to receive Xbox One party/game invites is turned on.

To start a party on Game Bar, you'll have to create a new message and add friends in it and click on the Headset icon on the top right.
  6. НиколайКон Win User

Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox App on PC. I recommend to try this link: Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

If the issue persists, try this:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    That did not help at all.

I've tested it a bit more.

I have an Xbox One, iOS Xbox app and PC with Xbox Companion App and Xbox Game Bar (beta) and my family helped me test it with their accounts

I can receive notifications about party invites from everyone when I am on my Xbox One. This actually works fine.

I can only receive notifications from parties created by Xbox Companion app on my iOS Xbox app. No notifications about party invites sent from Xbox One.

I can join any parties both on my iOS app and on my Xbox One console.

On my PC I can only receive message notifications and voice chat requests both in my Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion.

I do not receive any notifications about invites to party neither in Xbox Companion, nor in Xbox Game Bar

From my Xbox Companion I can join open parties that were created by Xbox Companion on another PC if I click on a friend's name.

From my Xbox Companion I CANNOT join open parties that were created on Xbox One console, even if I click on a friend's name and see that he is in a party

From my Xbox Game Bar there is NO option to specifically join a party if a friend is in one, if I choose to "join voice chat" I join a different voice chat and not the one that he has with his party.

Please sort this out. This stuff is actually messing up my ability to join premade groups in Gears 5 multiplayer and I am wasting that XP boost that I got for paying for a deluxe version of the game!
Thema:

1. im getting kicked from xbox game bar and xbox companion app partys - Similar Threads - getting kicked game

2. Help! I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.: As the title says I'm constantly getting kicked out due to im supposedly "Playing the game somewhere else" But I am only logged in on my Microsoft account on this computer and the only Xbox I own...
  3. My Friend gets kicked mid game in Astroneer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend gets kicked mid game in Astroneer: I normally host a map and my friend joins as normal. After a amount of time he gets kicked and he gets and error with something like (Failed to connect to Host) , i'm playing that map with 3...
  4. I am getting kicked from my party and from my game, so I cant play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting kicked from my party and from my game, so I cant play multiplayer games: I'm getting kicked, it takes from 5 seconds, to an hour. Everyone in my session is removed, or I get removed. Its been happening since saturday. So IDK how to fix it....
  5. Getting kicked out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked out of games: Im trying to go on some games and i keep getting kicked out with it saying I can only play one game at a time 356ff2ae-2350-4683-a0d4-139a53c317f2
  6. I keep getting kicked out of certain multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting kicked out of certain multiplayer games: For the past couple weeks ever since i moved into my new house, my xbox seems to kick me out of certain multiplayer games. I would normally get 3-5 minutes into the game or server and get kicked...
  7. Getting Kicked Off Multiple Times - Do you own this game or app message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Kicked Off Multiple Times - Do you own this game or app message?: My xbox is hard wired to router which has a 1 Gbps up/down fiber internet connection. I am playing with friends daily on xbox party talking to and hearing them while playing Fallout 76 and I will...
  8. I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly: My xbox kicks me out of my game and turns off randomly 67522fc7-8893-4c47-9c2b-484c4de5a7d3
  9. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  10. Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading: This problem started late last week and it has seriously frustrated me. I have been trying to finish career mode on F1 2018 before the new game comes out and im at usa in season 10 but as i try to...