I’m getting update error 8B050084

Discus and support I’m getting update error 8B050084 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t seem to get my Xbox to update nor can I find this error code on the forum, what is it land how do I fix my Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JusticeMaRae, Jan 13, 2022.

1. JusticeMaRae
    JusticeMaRae Guest

I can’t seem to get my Xbox to update nor can I find this error code on the forum, what is it land how do I fix my Xbox One?

:)

JusticeMaRae, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to try to use a different network connection or perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Marvin1PO Win User

Code Erroe 104

Windows 10 PC. Since an M/S Update last week, Have not been able to play M/S Solitaire Collection. Keep getting Error Code 104. Can you Help?
  4. GingerWinner461 Win User

I'm getting error

Changed this:

W: 0000 - 000B

L: 8015 - 1903

A: 189.34.240.194/255.255.248.0

G:189.34.240.1

D: 189.4.128.61/189.4.128.66
  5. GingerWinner461 Win User

I'm getting error

1 TL-WR340G ver 4.0

2 thompson - digital broadband - DHG544B
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I'm getting error

Hey there GingerWinner461!

Could you post the the information that is in bold on our
    Issues Connecting to Xbox Live post? That would include your ISP and your hardware information. Also, follow each of the troubleshooting steps on our
    DNS Error page!

Post back with the information needed and let us know how those troubleshooting steps go!
Thema:

1. I’m getting update error 8B050084 - Similar Threads - I’m getting update

2. Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?: Me and this were trash talking back and forth and I said Smd and I was suspended. It said for a week. The next day I get on it’s a red handshake picture and says I’m banned. How long do u think ?...
  3. I’m getting a new Xbox next week

in XboX Insiders
    I’m getting a new Xbox next week: So I am ordering a Xbox series s from Amazon. I currently have a 2013 og Xbox one. How much of a difference will it be? Will it be worth the money spent? submitted by /u/OttoBotMan [link]...
  4. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]
  5. Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know how to get these on my profile I’m connected to all my stuff but they...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to get these on my profile I’m connected to all my stuff but they...: [IMG] submitted by /u/IlIMitchyIlI [link] [comments]
  7. I’m getting this error and I haven’t gotten a solution yet. I have discs and digital games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m getting this error and I haven’t gotten a solution yet. I have discs and digital games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LouisOve [link] [comments]
  8. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!: I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this...
  9. Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...

in XboX Insiders
    Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  10. I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1: I’m getting error message 0x8B05000F. I’ve done the Trouble Shooting but this code doesn’t appear anywhere. Please help. Thanks. c1b95968-e34f-4e20-928b-e1b8b085443d