I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft

Discus and support I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft socks. So many problems this year. None resolved a0ef026a-54e9-4202-ac2a-b97240d0002c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Utmog, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Utmog
    Utmog Guest

I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft

Microsoft socks. So many problems this year. None resolved

:)

Utmog, Dec 25, 2016
  2. 445E - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2F7C

when i put this code in the error codes help it says the code doesn't exist!!

please help me...

KekkoMenneas95, Dec 25, 2016
  3. chinohidalgo
    chinohidalgo Guest
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help

chinohidalgo, Dec 25, 2016
  4. RustyTrumpet13 Win User

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE NON EXISTENT ERROR CODES???

Yeah I got the exact same error code. IF MICROSOFT DOESN'T FIX THIS I'M BUYING A PS4!!!!!
  5. Crisp Bud Light Win User

redeem a code

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem. All 3 codes worked besides the one for the game itself. Says it cannot find my code like it doesn't even exist............
  6. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
  7. LadyCynide Win User

My Xbox doesn't load any game!

I'm getting the same exact code on every game I try to open, and I'm having no luck with fixing it. Blergh. The code doesn't even exist on the error help page, which is super strange.
  8. CollectedDog710 Win User

Xbox live problems

The exact message is sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to
    https://account.live.com for help. Code:8015D003. First I will turn on my Xbox but it doesn't connect me to xbox so I press a on connect to xbox live and it says add security and befor it gave me the option
    to hit cancel but now it doesn't give me the option so I'm forced to click continue so I enter my email and password and it gives me the code. I have tried clearing system cache but nothing happens I have also put my account on a flash drive and removed it
    and tried downloading profile but it says their is a proble with credentials don't know what to do from their please help!
Thema:

1. I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft - Similar Threads - I'm glad put

2. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  3. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  4. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  5. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  6. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  7. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  8. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  9. Glad to Know I'm Not the Only One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glad to Know I'm Not the Only One!: Although I am not happy that any of us are having this problem, I am glad to know that it isn't "just me". Microsoft evidently doesn't read what we post because they don't seem to have bothered...
  10. Hate to say it but I'm glad bone is flopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hate to say it but I'm glad bone is flopping.: M$ abandoned its core gamers and tried to be all things to all people with an unrealistic dream of being the only source of all forms of entertainment in one box in every bodies house. Now they...