I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft

Discus and support I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft socks. So many problems this year. None resolved a0ef026a-54e9-4202-ac2a-b97240d0002c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Utmog, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Utmog
    Utmog Guest

I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft

Microsoft socks. So many problems this year. None resolved

:)

Utmog, Dec 25, 2016
  2. 445E - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2F7C

when i put this code in the error codes help it says the code doesn't exist!!

please help me...

KekkoMenneas95, Dec 25, 2016
  3. chinohidalgo
    chinohidalgo Guest
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help

chinohidalgo, Dec 25, 2016
Thema:

1. I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft - Similar Threads - I'm glad put

2. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  3. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  4. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  5. I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  7. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  8. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  9. Glad to Know I'm Not the Only One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glad to Know I'm Not the Only One!: Although I am not happy that any of us are having this problem, I am glad to know that it isn't "just me". Microsoft evidently doesn't read what we post because they don't seem to have bothered...
  10. Hate to say it but I'm glad bone is flopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hate to say it but I'm glad bone is flopping.: M$ abandoned its core gamers and tried to be all things to all people with an unrealistic dream of being the only source of all forms of entertainment in one box in every bodies house. Now they...