I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you

Discus and support I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Oct 26, 2020.

1. I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you

/u/Apexassassln, Oct 26, 2020
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

i would like a dynamic theme like sony has with the ps3 ps4 would be nice or just more personilaiztion
  3. LordVonDoom Win User

Xbox DashBoard

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

It's been done for years mate & what can you do..??

[/quote]Get a Ps3.You get Dynamic themes.Which are really nicely done.The backgrounds move.I have one dynamic theme of our solar system and all the planets revolve around the sun.There is even a alien ship in the back ground that flies around.Hope that answers
    your question on what you can do..
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Gamescom predictions?

It's confirmed they will show some kind of new accessory so the chances are good MS is going to announce an updated Elite controller. I'm personally hoping for the announcement of the first Xbox One X Limited Edition console.
    Not being pedantic, but the first Xbox One X was a limited edition. Remember the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition? that was limited.

But I know what you mean, perhaps a cool "anniversary edition" that is themed after all of the iconic Microsoft characters.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

1 TB Xbox One in the future?

Hello "Dynamic Sausage" :)

I'm going to wait and hope that a 1 Terabyte Xbox One unit will be released. I'm a very patient person, but I hope that it happends 2 years from now :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Your Series X feature wish?

Dynamic wallpaper/themes would be cool.
Thema:

I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you

1. I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you - Similar Threads - I'm going missing

2. I'm going to be trading my old xbox one x console into gamestop for the new xbox series x....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm going to be trading my old xbox one x console into gamestop for the new xbox series x....: Since my console is enrolled in the alpha skip ahead preview program what should i do to transfer the enrollment to the new console? Would a factory reset be enough to clear the data from my xbox...
  3. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  4. 3 month old Xbox fried because of servers?! I'm going to lose it!!! (Black screen, Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old Xbox fried because of servers?! I'm going to lose it!!! (Black screen, Xbox One...: Didn't realize xbox live was down and I tried to normally reset my console because my game wasn't loading, and then it never turned back on, just shows there is power and remains at a black screen...
  5. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  6. Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...

in XboX Insiders
    Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bigjaknz [link] [comments]
  7. I'm going from 375xx to 9487 I hope I'm not the only one with this worry

in XboX Insiders
    I'm going from 375xx to 9487 I hope I'm not the only one with this worry: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. If I have to wait 30 days just to stream, I'm going back to Sony

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I have to wait 30 days just to stream, I'm going back to Sony: I seriously don't get why I have to wait 30 DAYS. for a new number to go through my account. I'm getting awfully tired of seeing this message pop up every time I log into my e-mail or xbox. I just...
  9. Is the Xbox One dashboard going to go back to the old style? I'm appalled at this new one!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the Xbox One dashboard going to go back to the old style? I'm appalled at this new one!: I loved the older style Xbox One dashboard, this new one, I find it absolutely appalling! I absolutely hate it, that is all! 4e0638c6-31c6-40de-ac76-943ccc6ec810
  10. 마인크래프트를 착각해 구매하여 환불하려 합니다!![Translation-I'm mistaken for Minecraft and i'm going to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트를 착각해 구매하여 환불하려 합니다!![Translation-I'm mistaken for Minecraft and i'm going to buy it...: 어떻게하면 까요?? [Translation-What can I do??] 7d5f3790-b220-489c-82ac-6abee0cfb158