Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

Discus and support Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile [Mod Removed] "So When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EIectroGamingYT, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile
    [Mod Removed] "So When About 10 People Are In The Server, Im Going Get My Friend And Start Planning Events! I Hope You Join, And Have An Awsome Time!!! Discord Server Info {[ There is a rank of V.I.P in discord on my server, you can earn it
    by Winning 5 Events In First Place! Also Can Be earned by helping set up 3 events! Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join] :D ]}

:)

EIectroGamingYT, Aug 18, 2018
  2. DA2MONTERO
    DA2MONTERO Guest
    looking for minecraft players. ill be hosting games tonight

Gonna be hosting some games tonight hungergames

paintball

capture the flag

And more

if u wanna join message me on Xbox my Gt

DA2MONTERO, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Minecraft xbox one hunger games and minigames! Join me in YouTube videos!

hey guys I own a YouTube channel with over 650 subscribers! If you would like to play some minecraft xbox one minigames add me on xbox one! You'll also be able to join me in some videos! Just comment below if your interested!

EPICzxDYNASTY, Aug 18, 2018
  4. mielmichiels
    mielmichiels Guest

This forum is not meant for advertising buddy. I understand that you want to find people to join but posting it here is not the way.

mielmichiels, Aug 23, 2018
  5. Self-promotion and advertising in the forum is usually uncool. Try private messaging your friends.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Self-promotion and advertising in the forum is usually uncool. Try private messaging your friends.
  7. mielmichiels Win User

This forum is not meant for advertising buddy. I understand that you want to find people to join but posting it here is not the way.
  8. vFearz TTB Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft

Hello im a minecraft builder and i host a lot of minigames hungergames and evem the walls! so if you want to join message my gamertag OMG x RaPp1dZz
  9. Necrosed Win User

Grim Shadows Gaming Community is recruiting

Hey Need Fun & friendly people to talk/game with? Join Grim Shadows gaming community on discord. We are a 16+ clan, with 4 main games and several other games including:

Battlefield 1

Halo 5

Pubg

Conan exiles

Join our discord!! https://discord.gg/3e8CpDC
  10. yanos101 Win User

PLEASE. HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU ARE HOST?

@kodex it happens to me when im host, so im guessing only the host gets a 1-2sec lag when someone joins.
Thema:

1. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join] - Similar Threads - Gonna Hosting MINIGAMES

2. So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day

in XboX Networking Hardware
    So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day: So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day Hello Dario Garcia., At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I...
  3. Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA: Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA, And can I still keep all my digitaly purchased games and will this gonna effect my games or anything? 6e13723a-68cf-45fa-9adf-aab929a33d51
  4. I'm gonna come back to xbox but i lost my main account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm gonna come back to xbox but i lost my main account.: Well, to be honest, I forgot the email of my account, and I want to go back to xbox, but I do not want to start again and for more reason I spent money on that account, it's a very old account...
  5. Gonna Say It about these QUESTS

in XBoX Rewards
    Gonna Say It about these QUESTS: These quests are a great idea, they give us something to do that is outside of just achievements with real rewards for completing tasks. The problem lies in the transparency. If you complete...
  6. Error "0x80070002" while im gonna open the Xbox store app on Xbox One S! **Solved**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "0x80070002" while im gonna open the Xbox store app on Xbox One S! **Solved**: Hello i get the error "0x80070002" while im gonna start the Xbox Store on a Xbox one S. I've tried to restart the Xbox and close the apps plug my router in and out. Is there any fix on this error?...
  7. Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I'm gonna buy a ps4: so it' late and I'm watching Netflix like I usually do and here comes an update that not only forces me to either stay offline with no internet or do the update. This **** pisses me off all I'm...
  8. smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again: I have everything the way its supposed to be setup for smartglass to run on my windows 10 laptop(shouldn't be running it but some idiot put it on here should have windows 7 but anywho)gamertag...
  9. So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?: Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have it? What do you think? Totally unrelated... kinda - Is it just me or does the COMING SOON section for Xbox at the moment seem totally lame?...
  10. Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?: Hey Xbox, or better yet, XBLPET, since you'e the system that always responds with blatant ignorance. Hopefully someone actually reads this and notes that I am serious when I say I'm sick of this...