I'm gonna be playing a female character

Discus and support I'm gonna be playing a female character in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So don't hit on me, i'm a dude. you've been warned 53e95868-c890-43ec-a0b2-6daa9a0519b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vinsanity79, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Vinsanity79
    Vinsanity79 Guest

So don't hit on me, i'm a dude. you've been warned

:)

Vinsanity79, Apr 22, 2015
  2. iJay85
    iJay85 Guest
    Crafting

I was hoping someone would ask the male/female character question. I'm a guy and I make female characters; part of the reason is because you can make a provocative looking female in this game and I'd rather look at girl while I'm playing.

And I'm thinking about making a Khajiit Nightblade assassin...female of course.

iJay85, Apr 22, 2015
  3. Care Package Edition & Hardened Edition:

^^Oh yeah, and theres another thread with the pic I am referencing blown up. Its a female character with a sword and a lever action rifle! Gonna be epic zomb slaying.

UneasyJmitchell, Apr 22, 2015
  4. iJay85 Win User

Crafting

I was hoping someone would ask the male/female character question. I'm a guy and I make female characters; part of the reason is because you can make a provocative looking female in this game and I'd rather look at girl while I'm playing.

And I'm thinking about making a Khajiit Nightblade assassin...female of course.
  5. Sword Style Win User

New appeal slider in Saints Row 3

lol Saints Row is the only game with character creation that I make a female character in. I'm gonna have that slider all the way to the right and have my character walk around in a string bikini and heels like I did in the SR2. It's actually pretty amusing
    to see a mostly naked woman attend business meetings and have the other characters take her seriously.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Care Package Edition & Hardened Edition:

^^Oh yeah, and theres another thread with the pic I am referencing blown up. Its a female character with a sword and a lever action rifle! Gonna be epic zomb slaying.
  7. stuntmanjbc Win User

Opinions?

It doesn't matter ultimately, but I do find myself drawn to female characters more if I have the choice. For example, I always played as the female Shepard in the Mass Effect series. I like all the female characters in all the Borderlands games and I tend
    to make female characters in open world games(Fallout. Skyrim) simply because I can.
  8. Dutchey1985 Win User

Killer Instinct - Roster For Season 2

I'm happy with the female/male ratio. I know its a fantasy fighting game but I get bored to tears playing and watching female fighting game characters, its kind of like real life female fights boring as hell, unless its Rhonda Rousey lol. I'm also eagerly
    looking forward to TJ Combo, Tusk and Cinder the most.
Thema:

1. I'm gonna be playing a female character - Similar Threads - I'm gonna playing

2. I'm new here and was wondering about sea of thieves

in XboX Insiders
    I'm new here and was wondering about sea of thieves: I'm extremely new to xbox insiders and only found out about this through a friend. I heard sea of theives was on it and thought I may aswell give it ago because why wouldn't I want to help a game...
  3. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...: Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's...
  4. I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59: minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it? 2e9d800b-9d70-4eb8-8834-b60d63815122
  5. I'm tired of my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Crashing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Crashing!: It started when Borderlands 3 came out. During game play, the screen will go black. The console will play the sound and shut itself off. Upon turning it back on, it shows the over heating...
  6. Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LilBuiscuitBoy [link] [comments]
  7. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  8. I'm gonna come back to xbox but i lost my main account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm gonna come back to xbox but i lost my main account.: Well, to be honest, I forgot the email of my account, and I want to go back to xbox, but I do not want to start again and for more reason I spent money on that account, it's a very old account...
  9. Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I'm gonna buy a ps4: so it' late and I'm watching Netflix like I usually do and here comes an update that not only forces me to either stay offline with no internet or do the update. This **** pisses me off all I'm...
  10. Not sure where to post this, so I'm gonna try here…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure where to post this, so I'm gonna try here…: So I recently got Dying Light and I was playing the other night. Anyway, the point is I played with a very nice British man, but I didn't request him as a friend and now I don't remember what his...