im haveing audio lag problems when im streaming form xbox to pc

Discus and support im haveing audio lag problems when im streaming form xbox to pc in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; im haveing audio lag problems when im streaming form xbox to pc Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OZZYREB, Jul 16, 2018.

1. OZZYREB
    OZZYREB Guest

OZZYREB, Jul 16, 2018
  2. KyFa x deuce
    KyFa x deuce Guest
    Xbox one Game Streaming audio delay

Im having a problem with the xbox app game streaming

Everything is just fine except for the audio

the audio has a major delay

how do I fix this?

KyFa x deuce, Jul 16, 2018
  3. CantHealz
    CantHealz Guest
    Twitch streaming xbox one - extreme lag

Im using Wired and im getting extreme lag on TF, to the point its unplayable. and i know i can stream because i do it on my PC and PS4 just fine.

CantHealz, Jul 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. CantHealz Win User

Twitch streaming xbox one - extreme lag

Im using Wired and im getting extreme lag on TF, to the point its unplayable. and i know i can stream because i do it on my PC and PS4 just fine.
  7. CAPCARPSAMUNGAS Win User

Twitch broadcasting - Snap, Crackle, Pop no audio.

I have turned off kinect , tuned kinect , adjusted stream qaulity . im pretty sure its a problem with outgoing audio.
  8. BRB Dams Win User

Fortnite twitch game tchatting

Hi , This is often a audio sync issue, your voice chat will be delayed due to stream protection to prevent stream sniping but if the game audio itself is lagging i would recommend restarting your console. This had happened to other steramers
    and players that game audio doesnt sync right.
    I don't have a lag. When i play with ps4 or pc players i'm the only one who listen and on the stream nobody listen them
  9. Falkon(2) Win User

Streaming

[quote user="BeAr GrYlLs 619"]

Hey guys im in need of some advice if anyone can provide it. For the last two years or so i've been streaming videos from my computer to my xbox and im sick of it. The quality is bad and the audio video sync is usually off. Is there anything I can buy that
    can do the same thing the 360 can do but better? I just want to be able to watch videos from my computer on my tv. If my computer had an HDMI port it would solve the problem but its an old computer.

[/quote]Is the quality different when watching the same media on the PC instead of streamed to the Xbox? I stream video to my Xbox from my PC occasionally and the quality is always a bit better as my HDTV performs better than my PC monitor.

Also, what software are you using to stream your media to the Xbox?
Thema:

1. im haveing audio lag problems when im streaming form xbox to pc - Similar Threads - haveing audio lag

2. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  3. Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/nostalgic_dragon [link] [comments]
  4. Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...: Why do so many cutscenes in the mobile and Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio? 24cfc764-23b8-4774-87a3-7cd6b8b662ac
  5. Is it possible to have separate HDMI for audio & picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to have separate HDMI for audio & picture: Hi, I have been connecting my Xbox one S to my TV via a direct HDMI for picture & an optical TOS link cable to my Denon ARV for surround sound which has been working fine for me. I am looking...
  6. Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem Hey Worf, Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you...
  7. No headset audio, although everything indicates I should have sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No headset audio, although everything indicates I should have sound.: I have Dolby Atmos audio through my LG soundbar connected to my LG TV via the HDMI ARC input. The Xbox is connected via HDMI to the LG TV with the sound output settings on Bitstream and Dolby...
  8. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e
  9. Xbox Streaming app has audio, but it doesn't have a video.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Streaming app has audio, but it doesn't have a video.: The title pretty much says it all. Here's what it looks like. [img] I can hear the game and home audio. But, there's no video. Please help. :( 5e9c82af-1435-412d-ba4e-15a8aced1804
  10. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e