im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them

Discus and support im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them, and now i cant even open my privacy settings in xbox live page. HELP ME... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Niko Sarjas, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Niko Sarjas
    Niko Sarjas Guest

Hello, im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them, and now i cant even open my privacy settings in xbox live page. HELP ME

:)

Niko Sarjas, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Niko. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Do you receive any error message? Or what happens when you try to open a gift on Forza or when you access your Xbox privacy settings page?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. lildog21 Win User

Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game Pass PC )

did you ever get this fixed, im having the same problem with forza horizon 4
  4. Dash3012 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).

im sorry but why should i write to the minecraft support?

I am having Problems with Forza Horizon 4 not Minecraft.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

banned on forza

I got banned till 2032. Thing is its my first ever ban on forza I could go online on forza 4 I can make liverys I can make paints etc and designs but I can't sell them gift them or go in the auction house. forza horizon I was fine on no ban same with forza
  6. matthewiag Win User

forza horizon 4

I cant wait to play Forza Horizon 4
Thema:

1. im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them - Similar Threads - having problem gifts

2. I have sound problems:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have sound problems:(: I have an Xbox Series S When I connect the headphones to my Xbox controller the audio is not heard, these headphones have a control to adjust the volume so I set it to maximum and I heard the...
  3. I am having a problem with discord

in XboX Insiders
    I am having a problem with discord: I am apart of the insider hub and I never got the update for my xbox to try discord. And now that discord is out it is no where to be seen on my xbox. I'm not exactly sure what to do. I am on xbox...
  4. Have problems my permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have problems my permissions: For when I ever I try and play multiplayer, like Halo, Rainbow six siege, I mediately get a message saying that because of the way my account is set up I can't play Halo online and can't play...
  5. I am still having problems with minecraft on the nintendo switch, and I need to know how to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still having problems with minecraft on the nintendo switch, and I need to know how to...: here are the issues i am having. -When I log in, It gives me a message saying "Invalid session (try restarting your game)" or "There is an error with your account, if the issue persists please...
  6. I have a problem with a gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with a gifted game: Hey guys , First of all , sorry for my english , i'm french ... So please do simple on your answers :) I have a problem with a game i've gifted to my best friend , he can't use the code he...
  7. Hello, I have a problem with a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I have a problem with a gift card: Hello, I have a problem with a gift card d0d6d784-f1fa-4df5-8ff8-81ae70069672
  8. i have a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have a problem with a gift code: hi, i just want to know, how can i get i my account a gift code, a friend from mexico send a gift code to me, so what can i do to get it 678cf6a1-1bfa-426d-99f9-97f526ffea76
  9. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  10. i have problem with a gift key.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have problem with a gift key.: hi. i have a gift key.i get from my friend.and my friend get from bing rewards.. now i want to redeem that.but it is deactivated. the gift : [Mod Removed]. how i can active that?...