I'm having achievement problems .

Discus and support I'm having achievement problems . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So since last Saturday I'm having achievement problems with the game Mortal Kombat 11 . Specifically I'm having trouble unlocking the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreekGamer, Mar 7, 2020.

1. GreekGamer
    GreekGamer Guest

Hello everyone. So since last Saturday I'm having achievement problems with the game Mortal Kombat 11 . Specifically I'm having trouble unlocking the two achievements called tower champion and master of time .Their tracker is stuck and doesn't progress
    now matter how many towers I complete .This happened because I signed in with my account on my friends xbox and while it was syncing data an error pops up that says that the player settings file has an error and will be deleted, so I pressed cancel .Because
    or this error all my in game stats got reset..So I'm guessing that's what us causing the tracker not to progress .I contacted microsoft and what they told me to do didn't work so they told me to come here and ask for help from other members..Is there anyone
    out there that can help me solve this please !

:)

GreekGamer, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I'm having achievement problems . - Similar Threads - I'm having achievement

2. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  3. I'm having some difficulty setting up console streaming on my s10 with my one s

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having some difficulty setting up console streaming on my s10 with my one s: I set up xcloud just fine but when I go into the console streaming section it says I need to join insiders which I already have. I have preview delta installed on my xbox. What do I need to do to...
  4. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone: So I've been trying to stream xbox games to my phone. But I'm having trouble figuring it out. Someone explain it to me like I'm five. Android btw submitted by /u/yellowidkwhy [link] [comments]
  5. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  6. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  7. What do I need to do from here to stream my console? I have the insiders app, and I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    What do I need to do from here to stream my console? I have the insiders app, and I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tkenny691 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...: Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one, se conecta por bluetooth y se queda funcionando. El problemas es que le pongo unos headset de la marca Razer y no se escucha por el...
  10. I'm having Achievement unlocking issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having Achievement unlocking issues: I've been playing Halo 2 MCC and completed the game on legendary. I didn't get any achievements for completing the missions or game on Legendary. There are roughly 18 achievements I earned and...