Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture

Discus and support Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I uploaded a picture and it changes my current custom gamer pic to a default one. It doesnt do this with any other picture I upload. I upload anime... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Oliviauwu_, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture

I uploaded a picture and it changes my current custom gamer pic to a default one. It doesnt do this with any other picture I upload. I upload anime pictures and stuff like that all the time. Is it doing this because its a irl picture or is this just part of the process? I've been waiting for 2 days now and it still didn't change. Please help me out.

submitted by /u/Oliviauwu_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Oliviauwu_, Dec 14, 2020
  2. ZOMBIEOX133 Win User

Gamerpic

Hey there!

This feature has been temporarily removed due to the influx of users on the service. Once things stabilize, they'll most likely re-introduce the feature back to the platform.
    Hey, the customize upload profile picture feature has been down over a month. Which is not soon at all. Other companies allow instant upload custom pictures uploads without a single issue. We are all feeling impatient and ignored by Xbox Live? Just doesn't
    make any sense for millions of people who wants to change gamer pictures.
    Is another way to upload gamer pictures?

Xbox is the best gaming console in the world. Can't Xbox Live allow to migrate custom picture uploads overtime instead of completely shutting down upload custom pictures? There is no customer support number for these
    issues.
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

Xbox app

Im pretty sure they temporarily removed the feature to upload a custom picture for now. You'll have to wait until this global epidemic is over for the team to have a look, right now I think they are working on keeping servers up.
  4. WPAK Win User

Why

Hi there,

if you are referring to trying to upload/use a Custom gamer picture then this feature has been temporary disabled. For more information see 'Adjustement to custom picture uploads' here:
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  5. amaz c Win User

Everytime i try and change my gamer picture, it tells me "something went wrong while uploading the image, try again later."

The option to upload custom pictures is currently disabled.
  6. verified✅✅5 Win User

Custom profile picture upload

When will i be able to upload custom pictures
Thema:

Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture

1. Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture - Similar Threads - having issue uploading

2. Having issues playing movies that have been purchased and downloaded to hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues playing movies that have been purchased and downloaded to hard drive: Has anyone else had issues playing purchased movies from their hard drives on the Xbox 360? I have about five movies out of seven that won't play. I'm getting messages that a license can't be...
  3. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...
  4. Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...: Been experiencing this recently where the controller will disconnect from the console, and the only resolution is a hard restart of the console. Which resolves the issue Anyone else experiencing...
  5. Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?: Ill be direct.. i was lucky enough to get a day 1 release series x it didnt really work right from the start and as time/updates came out it got worse too the point it wpild judt shut itself off...
  6. I am having issues uninstalling ARK survival windows 10 version

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having issues uninstalling ARK survival windows 10 version: My son and I sometimes play ark together but he has limited space on his laptop so he will remove and reinstall the game periodically. Recently he went to remove the game but it has failed to...
  7. i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week: Hello. I cant play free xbox games like HFF (human fall flat) and more. I have the same problem for 1 week now. 4ab13693-fb73-499e-b02d-7256fdf16772
  8. Having multiple issues with my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having multiple issues with my Xbox series X.: My madden 21 wont start and my Warzone and fortnite have no in game audio, and its only happening on my series X, at first I thought it was because I didnt have a great tv to support the console...
  9. List of issues I have with my Series X

in XboX Insiders
    List of issues I have with my Series X: First, I am not even enrolled in the insider program for this console. I simply didn’t want to risk it based on my experience so far. I am trying to see if maybe any of these issues have been...
  10. Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed: I've been having issues for awhile when my wife gets on her laptop. She has a Lenovo ideapad p500. I can play fine when she is not on with a download speed of 63.37 Mbps and an upload of 4.24 Mbps...