I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeetStudio, Jul 31, 2020.

1. DeetStudio
    DeetStudio Guest

I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in Mojang here, my nickname should look like this: ,
    but it looks like this : 7648, the game should not display the tag after the nickname.
    Help please

:)

DeetStudio, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  5. Lovechaser Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

Hi,

There are two versions of Minecraft for the Xbox One, the bedrock edition and the Xbox One edition, the latter version has been replaced with the former and is no longer updated, the bedrock edition is the current version.

Your son's friends may of invited him to the old version of the game and this might be where the problem arises.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen

Good day

The mini games for minecraft was only on the xbox one edition.

The newer version which is Bedrock edition does not have the mini games as the other one. Instead they have servers that acts as mini games.

To know the difference is the xbox one edition will say "Xbox One edition" under the minecraft name.

While the bedrock edition will just say minecraft.

You might have gotten the newer version while your friends still has the older version of the game on Xbox one.

Hope this helps you.
Thema:

1. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Estou tendo problemas com o gamepass[I'm having problems with the gamepass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou tendo problemas com o gamepass[I'm having problems with the gamepass]: Recentemente comprei o xbox game pass e logo desativei a cobrança recorrente (tenho prints) porém um tempo depois meu xbox gamepass foi cancelado sem motivo aparente. [Translation - I recently...
  3. After the latest update I'm having problems with lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the latest update I'm having problems with lag: Edge now lags severely and has crashed when watching videos. There's a few second lag when I pause a YouTube video which was never a problem before. Another problem is how thumbnails and certain...
  4. I'm having achievement problems .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having achievement problems .: Hello everyone. So since last Saturday I'm having achievement problems with the game Mortal Kombat 11 . Specifically I'm having trouble unlocking the two achievements called tower champion and...
  5. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  6. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...: submitted by /u/MrPino777 [link] [comments]
  8. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  9. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox: Hey everyone, I do hope you guys could help me out with this problem. I'm trying to buy the game pass ultimate which costs $1 at the moment with my $5 gift card and it's saying "We're having...
  10. I'm having problems with Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems with Black ops 4: Split from this thread. Hey, im also having the aame problem. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but it only intalls within seconds meaning he game isnt dowloading. How would i fix...