I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

Discus and support I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I do hope you guys could help me out with this problem. I'm trying to buy the game pass ultimate which costs $1 at the moment with my $5... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by D'andreDaniels, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

Hey everyone, I do hope you guys could help me out with this problem. I'm trying to buy the game pass ultimate which costs $1 at the moment with my $5 gift card and it's saying "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted
    out." I also tried to buy it using my paypal account but it's still not working. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox :(

:)

D'andreDaniels, Jun 16, 2019
  2. D'andreDaniels Win User

Yeah, none of that seemed to work. It gives me the same result.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Have you tried performing a power cycle on your console, or try buying the game pass on a different device?
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there D'andre,

If you have already attempted to purchase using different payment options go ahead and make sure that all billing information on the account is correct.

Manage your billing address and payment options on Xbox One

If all information matches then I would advise that you attempt to upgrade to
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    through a different device through the website. Once on the site you will need to sign into the Xbox account and then complete the purchase there.

If the issue persists then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support
    so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  5. D'andreDaniels Win User

Thanks, I'll try contacting them.
  6. Reaper 30054118 Win User

Hi chap had this probable as well I had to hard rest the xbox then try agen chap
Thema:

1. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  3. Estou tendo problemas com o gamepass[I'm having problems with the gamepass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou tendo problemas com o gamepass[I'm having problems with the gamepass]: Recentemente comprei o xbox game pass e logo desativei a cobrança recorrente (tenho prints) porém um tempo depois meu xbox gamepass foi cancelado sem motivo aparente. [Translation - I recently...
  4. After the latest update I'm having problems with lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the latest update I'm having problems with lag: Edge now lags severely and has crashed when watching videos. There's a few second lag when I pause a YouTube video which was never a problem before. Another problem is how thumbnails and certain...
  5. I'm having achievement problems .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having achievement problems .: Hello everyone. So since last Saturday I'm having achievement problems with the game Mortal Kombat 11 . Specifically I'm having trouble unlocking the two achievements called tower champion and...
  6. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  7. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...: submitted by /u/MrPino777 [link] [comments]
  9. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  10. I'm having problems with Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems with Black ops 4: Split from this thread. Hey, im also having the aame problem. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but it only intalls within seconds meaning he game isnt dowloading. How would i fix...