I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

Discus and support I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I do hope you guys could help me out with this problem. I'm trying to buy the game pass ultimate which costs $1 at the moment with my $5... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by D'andreDaniels, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

Hey everyone, I do hope you guys could help me out with this problem. I'm trying to buy the game pass ultimate which costs $1 at the moment with my $5 gift card and it's saying "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted
    out." I also tried to buy it using my paypal account but it's still not working. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox :(

:)

D'andreDaniels, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

1. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  3. I'm having problems with Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems with Black ops 4: Split from this thread. Hey, im also having the aame problem. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but it only intalls within seconds meaning he game isnt dowloading. How would i fix...
  4. I'm having problems on the Microsoft website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems on the Microsoft website: Hello, good afternoon, I'm suffering from a problem that is occurring on microsoft's website (on the Xbox part), I can not see my library of xbox 360 games, only the Xbox one and PC games; Please...
  5. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.: Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago. Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post, acquired 2 games via the Gold membership. BUT.......
  6. I'm having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having the same problem: Why this is happening? Before this, always that I go to the Xbox Dashboard, appears the error: 8007274d :/ af9a8da3-0228-4c36-a368-1a45a868df1b
  7. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e
  8. I'm having problems with the free June car pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems with the free June car pack: Hello, I've posted this issue over on the official Turn10/Forza forums and received no reply. Every time I try to select the new Zakspeed Mustang in game. or even hover over it while going...
  9. I'm having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having the same problem: Why this is happening? Before this, always that I go to the Xbox Dashboard, appears the error: 8007274d :/ af9a8da3-0228-4c36-a368-1a45a868df1b
  10. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e