Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

Discus and support Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im receiving constant notifications that certain account are adding me, usually with half naked women as the profile picture. In their bio's its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinWiens1, Apr 6, 2021.

1. KevinWiens1
    KevinWiens1 Guest

Im receiving constant notifications that certain account are adding me, usually with half naked women as the profile picture. In their bio's its usually some sketchy URL that will obviously lead to some scam website. This used to happen a few years ago constantly, it was quiet for awhile, and now ive been getting them almost daily for the past few months. How do we fix this?

:)

KevinWiens1, Apr 6, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Scammers/Random Accounts adding me

Please use the reporting and blocking features on the console to report these users to the enforcement team.
  3. Forsaken Banter Win User

I'm getting something very similar issue right now I've had over a hundred people add me for no reason plus scam accounts I've removed myself from all clubs that I was in but i'm still getting added.
  4. AngelicShadow63 Win User

Please use the reporting and blocking features on the console to report these users to the enforcement team.
    the reporting process is useless every time I report another account is created and it happens all over I have reported 6 different accounts all for the same thing someone needs to look into this cause it is turning into a problem
  5. x HoRsEp0wEr x Win User

ok looking to TRADE my extra Escalation map pack for 1 or 2 48 hr trials

im not allowed to post gamertags, its against the COC, which you obviously know absolutely nothing about.. Youre a scammer, and youve been reported by me. and probably every single other person who reads this thread.
  6. dupddc44614-1f3a-4bd Win User

Klassic Costumes

Hey, im trading a Classic Sub Zero code for scorpion or reptile, message me if interested. P.S. No scammers please
Thema:

1. Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day - Similar Threads - having scammer accounts

2. do i have to be 18?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i have to be 18?: I was wondering if I have to be 18 to play gears of war. I asked my parents if they allowed me to play I showed them the game told them the age restriction and they agreed that I was allowed to...
  3. Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...: I have been advise by yet another failed support web chat (2 agents and over 2 hours of my life i wont get back) to contact you on here for help. I have nit been abl to invite anyone to...
  4. I don't know why I have a 4gb update

in XboX Insiders
    I don't know why I have a 4gb update: today i turned on my xbox and had to update it and i don't know what this update will bring, can anyone tell me what would it be again? submitted by /u/papasitorico123 [link] [comments]
  5. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  6. Do I have to Re-purchase Minecraft if I've already downloaded it on another device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to Re-purchase Minecraft if I've already downloaded it on another device: I downloaded Minecraft a few months ago on ps4, and recently I changed to PC just that I don't wanna pay full price for the game again, also the fact that I've also spent additional money on the...
  7. Controller randomly stops working, have to reconnect for it to work again

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller randomly stops working, have to reconnect for it to work again: I've spent hours looking through support and haven't seen anyone else with the same problem as me. I've used 3 controllers now, all with the same issues: 1. All buttons besides the 2 joysticks,...
  8. Only have option to get X|S dead by daylight?

in XboX Insiders
    Only have option to get X|S dead by daylight?: So im tryna get dead by daylight but it only shows the special series x edition. And it says if i download it to my ext ssd i cant play it which i alr know obviously it needs da faster internal...
  9. Scammers making accounts pretending they are girls who have naked pictures in exchange for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammers making accounts pretending they are girls who have naked pictures in exchange for ...: Look here, look Listen. seriously listen this person everyday keeps adding me and a 1,000 other people with different gamertags all starting with sexual refrences wether its sexygirl with a...
  10. When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation: So this User had a looking for group post called "Free V-Bucks" and he tried scamming my little bro on my account by trying to get him to give him Verizon and Fido payment information so he can...