im having trouble adding friends

Discus and support im having trouble adding friends in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having trouble adding friends on the windows Xbox app. Either there is no possible way for me to add someone or its not easily accessible. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MicahMartinez1, Mar 19, 2020.

1. im having trouble adding friends

I am having trouble adding friends on the windows Xbox app. Either there is no possible way for me to add someone or its not easily accessible. Please help me I'm trying to add my friends on my computer.

:)

MicahMartinez1, Mar 19, 2020
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello I think I can help plz follow link and follow instructions

Xbox friend
    adding issue

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  3. onyxishere Win User

Im having troubles

4. onyxishere Win User

Im having troubles

5. cutiepiegamer11 Win User

Can't send friend request

im having the same problem with adding friends
  6. R8GoodThatIs Win User

Trouble Adding Friends to Fireteam

Hit the home button on your controller

Go to your friends app

Go to "My Profile" on the left hand side

On the right hand side you will see Destiny, click on it

The third option down says "Requires Invites" click on that and it will say "Set to Joinable"

You have successfully set your fireteam setting to public on the Xbox One

Keep in mind you will have to do this every time you log on and I hope this helps the Xbox One users
Thema:

1. im having trouble adding friends - Similar Threads - having trouble adding

2. Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For: So I got the digital version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint last year and since then, have deleted it, but now when i look, it's trying to charge me again, and I don't know how to fix...
  3. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...
  4. Having trouble with 2factor id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with 2factor id: We receved 2fa verification by email but when we went to exbox it didnt work.it prompted us to do 2fa again Even though the email said we were good to go.can anyone help? Thanks...
  5. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  6. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...: On April 11 and 12, 2018 the crossword puzzle of the Daily Challenge will not load: "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem...
  7. I am having trouble adding a second player controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble adding a second player controller: Normally I can I add a second player by pressing the menu button but instead the screen just gets dark and prompts me to press the menu button again. 98de887c-69ca-4367-929d-a5421e405e8d
  8. Im Having trouble with buying things, I already added my billing information.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Having trouble with buying things, I already added my billing information.: When I try to buy something with the pre-paid card, it pops up with my billing info for like a few seconds, then it goes to the "Add Billing info" screen. Might this be a bug or glitch? Or is it a...
  9. Anybody having trouble with an ad crashing casual games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having trouble with an ad crashing casual games?: I have one ad (NY-NJ area DCH Academy Honda) that crashes both Mahjong and Solitaire when played in entirety. It hasn't played on Solitaire as often; on Mahjong I have to stop and restart until...
  10. After the ad on MS solitare MS tells me " we are having trouble connecting to the internet to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the ad on MS solitare MS tells me " we are having trouble connecting to the internet to ...: When I'm trying to play MS solitaire it tells me that we are having trouble connecting to the internet to get the data After the ad runs 828d1eff-c720-49f1-adbb-64801612498c