IM HAVING TROUBLE BUYING GAMES FROM THE XBOX STORE

Discus and support IM HAVING TROUBLE BUYING GAMES FROM THE XBOX STORE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; IM TRYING TO BUY A GAME ON THE XBOX STORE BUT DUE TO MY SETTINGS I CAN ONLY BUY FREE GAMES AND I CANT CHANGE IT AS I DONT HAVE A PARENTAL ACCOUNT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorch Enigma, Dec 27, 2014.

1. IM HAVING TROUBLE BUYING GAMES FROM THE XBOX STORE

IM TRYING TO BUY A GAME ON THE XBOX STORE BUT DUE TO MY SETTINGS I CAN ONLY BUY FREE GAMES AND I CANT CHANGE IT AS I DONT HAVE A PARENTAL ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP ME

:)

Scorch Enigma, Dec 27, 2014
  2. bru7e9
    bru7e9 Guest
    WHERES MY XBOX REWARD POINTS

I've been having so much trouble trying to get my points. I've been buying so much downloadable content from the Xbox store but haven't gotten even 1 reward point. HELP!

bru7e9, Dec 27, 2014
  3. buying a game

hello there i am having trouble with buying a game from your store wont let me pay for i would like you to sort it out as soon as u can

my gamertag is

my email is [Mod Removed]

the issiue is cant buy anyting from the store with my card

Arqtic KiingzZ, Dec 27, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cant change xbox one region to Pakistan

You have to buy disk games

Its not.really recommended to buy from third party stores or out of region cards

If you run into trouble noone but that store would be able.to help you
  5. TechnicalGamerz Win User

fallout 4 deluxe edition?

If you buy it from a store (like Best Buy), the deluxe edition comes with the game, season pass, and pip-boy socks. As far as getting it from the xbox live store, im not sure.
  6. Dr. EvilZE Win User

im having trouble buying a gold membership

Smwutches could you help me?
  7. Dr. EvilZE Win User

Oh i wasn't paying attention to the dates my bad.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

please do not bump a 4 year old thread if you want any help make a fresh one and somebody will help you. all bumping threads do is get locked and told to create a fresh one.
Thema:

IM HAVING TROUBLE BUYING GAMES FROM THE XBOX STORE

1. IM HAVING TROUBLE BUYING GAMES FROM THE XBOX STORE - Similar Threads - HAVING TROUBLE BUYING

2. Having trouble with 2factor id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with 2factor id: We receved 2fa verification by email but when we went to exbox it didnt work.it prompted us to do 2fa again Even though the email said we were good to go.can anyone help? Thanks...
  3. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  4. Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not: IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!! 7bb3d464-7fd8-4507-ba19-ad4dfcc49b96
  5. im having trouble adding friends

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble adding friends: I am having trouble adding friends on the windows Xbox app. Either there is no possible way for me to add someone or its not easily accessible. Please help me I'm trying to add my friends on my...
  6. Trouble buying the 3 month + 1000vBucks promotion, it says that i have to Contact Microsoft...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble buying the 3 month + 1000vBucks promotion, it says that i have to Contact Microsoft...: I tried to buy the $9.99 promotion and it doesn't let me buy it. . Someone from Microsoft can help me please? Thanks It shows this: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  7. having trouble buying a 360 game from my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble buying a 360 game from my console: I'm having trouble with buying a 360 game on my Xbox one. I'm trying to buy the game through the "Microsoft Store" app directly from my console and each time i get the message "Your account is...
  8. Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price: So I played a lot of 360 and a lot of mine craft on it , I moved to Xbox one to play with more friends and for the better console and I should be able to buy Xbox one edition of minecraft on Xbox...
  9. Im Having trouble with buying things, I already added my billing information.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Having trouble with buying things, I already added my billing information.: When I try to buy something with the pre-paid card, it pops up with my billing info for like a few seconds, then it goes to the "Add Billing info" screen. Might this be a bug or glitch? Or is it a...
  10. hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error ...: Hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error messages appears 838200C8 this happens since the last update on xbox live and only on my profile. already...