Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not

Discus and support Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GageOliver, Mar 25, 2020.

1. GageOliver
    GageOliver Guest

IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!!

:)

GageOliver, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Kareem Midani Win User

Sorry to hear that GageOliver,

But tell you what. If you're referring to the Xbox Live ban, it's simple!

You simply can NOT play go online in the first place. Therefore, it can be that you are banned from Minecraft servers.

To check please
    click here
    to check or lift your ban.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

4. Kiesey Win User

DO you get an error message when you get kicked out? Is this the only game this happens in? it is very possible the issue is not that you have been banned it could be something else causing this issue.

If you would like to check your status you can do so on https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US If you go to that site and you have been banned then you can create a case review
    ( As long as the ban is longer then a 24 hour period ) here. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6

Let us know if you need some help troubleshooting the issue if it is not a banned account issue, If you can please include any error messages \ codes.
  5. QUEENMISFITS Win User

There are so many people playing, could it be the server has too many people on it?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey GageOliver,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if your account is suspended. You can find out if you are suspended by logging in to

the Xbox Enforcement website
    . There are also in-game bans issued by developers so you may want to reach out to the developers for that information. We ask that everyone keep the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting and refrain from using all capital letters. Thank you again, and we hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not - Similar Threads - having trouble finding

2. Having trouble receiving my messages and deleting messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble receiving my messages and deleting messages: Help i'm having troubles with receiving and sending and deleting messages they won't let me veiw my messages and on top of that i have deleted messages from other people and are refusing to clear...
  3. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  4. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  5. I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one: I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one through out the internet. I was very disappointed in halo 5 not having split screen. im moving away from halo now and...
  6. Having trouble finding game changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding game changes: After putting down dying light for a couple of days I started playing again. I quickly noticed that the amount of molotov cocktails made went from 5 to 2. I also noticed that the controller no...
  7. Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members: I've just recently started playing multiplayer and I'm seeing that when you get random invites you are doing most the work while they gain xp. Or they are obsessed with shooting horses. I'd like...
  8. Anyone else having trouble find a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble find a game?: Once I could finally log in last night. I put in my disc and wanted to play Titanfall. Went to play and it showed "Connecting, retrieving matchmaking list" for about 30 min if not longer. Also...
  9. Having trouble and can't find a solution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble and can't find a solution.: For the past two days I have been unable to connect to any multiplayer functions across multiple games. After troubleshooting multiple times I can't find anything wrong with either my internet nor...
  10. Any other Aussies having trouble finding matches in Titanfall?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other Aussies having trouble finding matches in Titanfall?: It seems that if I go to matchmaking in Titanfall (with the Aust server selected) I get put into the lobby, but no other players or matches appear. Even a few days ago I could get into a game...