Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.

Discus and support Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just received confirmation that i can use the project xcloud service on the newly released streaming app, but i am unable to use the "steam from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pevan97, Nov 30, 2019 at 4:23 AM.

1. /u/Pevan97
    /u/Pevan97 Guest

I just received confirmation that i can use the project xcloud service on the newly released streaming app, but i am unable to use the "steam from console" feature even though i am an insider. Is this because i am a lower level?

submitted by /u/Pevan97
    [link] [comments]

2. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  3. DanKen55 Win User

Streaming Xbox One

trouble shooting never really helps all the time and its server from xbox servers and my problem with the streaming on xbox and my xbox app when i use it the game doesnt run all that well with xbox app streaming and buffers or lag spike and it say network
    is slow even no i have high speed network with wire im using with 940mph speed and when try streaming on my xbox with out xbox app it still does same thing when using any other streaming stuff. Like server with xbox doesnt work on games that have higher 4k
  4. leeSki1 Win User

Xbox app not updating after win 10 update

Oh thats ok then.

Im having trouble streaming my xbox one to pc, but knowing my app is up to date, ill try some other remedies.

Thanks for quick response.

Cheers
  5. BANE XX Win User

Video Streaming Apps- Poor Performance

This is happening on all my streaming apps, if not all of the streaming apps: Netflix, Amazon Instant, Youtube, XLei. Lucky for me I have a PS3, and a Samsung SmartTv or I would be in trouble, but this is just annoying. This all began when I updated the
    console to the "New Experience". Please fix or give ETA as soon as possible.
  6. RaceCond1tion Win User

Unable to stream, please try again later

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Are you able to download the Xbox (beta) app from the Store? If so, does streaming in the beta app work as expected?
Thema:

1. Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app. - Similar Threads - having trouble console

2. Anyone having Ace Combat 7 trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having Ace Combat 7 trouble?: I just bought Ace Combat 7 . I get to the end of the 3rd campaign mission and it just freezes every time. Im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this??. I will email bandai namco....
  3. Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...: Boa tarde alguém pode me ajudar estou com um problema para jogar o jogo sombras da guerra comprei a midia física definitive edition estou com 15 horas de jogo agora inicio o joga para dar...
  4. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and Samsung support and neither were able to answer...
  5. Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install: I'm using the Xbox for Windows 10 Beta and I'm having a very strange problem. So, I tried launching a game several times and it didn't, so I thought I'd reinstall it to see if it would work....
  6. Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble getting console streaming set up...: Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've: 1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app on my android phone 3) Logged in to my...
  7. having trouble buying a 360 game from my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble buying a 360 game from my console: I'm having trouble with buying a 360 game on my Xbox one. I'm trying to buy the game through the "Microsoft Store" app directly from my console and each time i get the message "Your account is...
  8. i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and ...: i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and put it on my hardrive the hardrive is in my new xbox it sais that the games are there but i cant play...
  9. I'm having some trouble with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having some trouble with my console: so when I try to run Grand Theft Auto 5 I put the disk in the disk slot as you would (Gta5 has already been downloaded) and proceed to play the game, I get a message saying "Do you own this game...
  10. Console having trouble starting up, and freezing during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console having trouble starting up, and freezing during gameplay.: About a week ago my Xbox wouldn't turn on, it made the start-up noise but the power light and console wouldn't start up. I looked online for help and thought it might be the power supply, so I...