I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.

Discus and support I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated. So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked. However, it's already been a week since the update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 伸哉杉浦, Sep 20, 2021.

1. 伸哉杉浦
    伸哉杉浦 Guest

My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated.

So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked.

However, it's already been a week since the update started after the reinstallation, and the update never finished.

My internet connection speed is 100G upstream and 120G downstream.

So, my internet connection speed is not the problem.

Did you guys have any problems with the update?

If anyone has solved this problem, please let me know the solution.

:)

伸哉杉浦, Sep 20, 2021
  2. 伸哉杉浦 Win User

Thank you for your prompt comment.

This site is very helpful, and I'm sure someone will be able to help me.

Windows 10 updated?
    The update is up to date with W10 with no problems.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.
  4. 伸哉杉浦 Win User

Weird! Have you tried clearing up the store's cache?
    I don't know how to clear the cache, which you describe.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Weird! Have you tried clearing up the store's cache?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue with the last update, it turned out to be a pending update for my W10, is your Windows 10 updated?
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer: When I want to download a game with the Xbox pc installer, if the game is 20gb in size, it asks me to download 40gb, which causes the games to download too late and my disk size is insufficient....
  3. I'm having trouble linking my EA and Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble linking my EA and Microsoft account.: I've tried multiple times and it won't let me link my EA and Microsoft account to play Battlefield V. 2b773c71-15f4-4fdf-8565-b1a5fc49c2a2
  4. Just got my xbox series x but I'm having trouble with getting 4k 120hz.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my xbox series x but I'm having trouble with getting 4k 120hz.: My tv is LG UM6910, I've contacted LG and they said it should work. Any ideas? submitted by /u/lShadowsl [link] [comments]
  5. I'm having trouble with XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble with XBOX Live: I recently bought a used Xbox from a friend. I already had a Microsoft account previously, so I used this account to sign into the xbox. However, anytime I try to activate xbox live, it gives me...
  6. I'm having trouble updating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble updating.: Hi. I need help with a problem that ruve when giving the update to my xbox one s, when the second phase of the update is starting I get that "There was an error with the update", "You need this...
  7. I'm having trouble receiving a gift on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble receiving a gift on xbox: I recently received a gift from a friend but when I tried to redeem the code it ended up giving the following error:Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code Can...
  8. I'm having trouble rescuing the nitro discord

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having trouble rescuing the nitro discord: Good night, good morning, good afternoon, I have a problem that I am not able to redeem the advantages of the xbox pass I bought, please kindly see a solution to my problem, Thank you...
  9. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...
  10. Tengo problemas para conectar Game Pass a mi Xbox One[I'm having trouble connecting Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo problemas para conectar Game Pass a mi Xbox One[I'm having trouble connecting Game...: Buenas tardes, estoy intentando entrar a descargar algún juego de Game Pass a mi Xbox One, pero la consola me da un carte que no puede mostrar juegos de Game Pass en este momento, siendo que tengo...