Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my ...

Discus and support Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Its my 10th post! Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my info but my info are correct all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by KRAPEETOS X, Nov 1, 2016.

1. KRAPEETOS X
    KRAPEETOS X Guest

Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my ...

Its my 10th post! Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my info but my info are correct all of them and its my 10th post so please reply ASAP!! Ihave 15250 points so yeh guys please help

:)

KRAPEETOS X, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Lord Rugaru
    Lord Rugaru Guest
    Xbox Rewards deposit issue

Xbox reward wont make any deposits, iit says that i have to update my billing info. I've repeatedly update my info and it keeps giving me the same message

Lord Rugaru, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Why does it keep telling me to update my info?!?

I have pending deposits but it keeps telling me I need to update my info. Ive updated several times but it still says the same exact thing! I would love to get my reward point converted soon. Thanks.

BurlesqueCookie, Nov 1, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Nov 1, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my info

6. Senryu BR Win User

I HAVENT GOT MY POINTS

Let me guess, xbox rewards survey?

The survey in some times can be a trick one..., because after you respond all the questions done you have to wait the mensage survey complete appear and after that return to my rewards and wait a time between 5 to 7 days to credits launch in you pending
    points and remeber they only deposit in quantity of more than 100 ms points in a row, if you have less the points maintain deposited until you have 100 or more ms points to receive.

To sure if that points is deposited for future receive you enter in xbox rewards in the begining you have show the points receiveid press the incon in the left, that goes to points peding see if that 40 points in there if not the survey don´t updated right
    and you can´t receive the points, try this month respond the survey and waits in the maximum of 7 days the 20 points will be in the "peding" section of points.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  7. zOmBi3cLoWn Win User

Attention Needed. Your deposits aren’t going through!

Oddly enough, I now see that I just got a deposit yesterday, the first in a long time. But my rewards dashboard still says there is trouble making a deposit.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I am having trouble with my deposites

Hello FlashDesert,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since your Credit event happened on April 17th, it will be a part of the mid-May deposit.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Im not receiving my rewards points

In order for support to check into your account, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum. If you can post any offers you're looking for credits from, that will help too.
Thema:

1. Im having troubles receiving my reward points deposit becuase it says that i have to update my ... - Similar Threads - having troubles receiving

2. Disk drive having trouble reading disk.(makes jet engine sound)-Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk drive having trouble reading disk.(makes jet engine sound)-Xbox One X: I had an issue with my Xbox One X not being able to read the disk. When the disk was inserted, it made a jet engine sound, and the software did not see a disk. I troubleshooted this problem by...
  3. I have a big trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a big trouble: What happens in my account when I want to cange a gift card, I enter the code and I give it next it sends me to (add a billing address) I enter the data and I give it next but it leaves me in the...
  4. Xbox One having trouble reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having trouble reading discs: So, I bought my used Original (Fat) Xbox One about a 2 weeks ago. The purpose of me buying it was to take it with me on vacation so I have something to do while I am not going out or swimming. The...
  5. Having trouble with HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with HDMI: I'm trying to hook up an xbox to display on both a tv and my laptop to record games, But even with an HDMI spliter its not working. a944444f-9200-4fe1-af80-18fff27cf6af
  6. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  7. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  8. Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass: I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says i need to buy it again...
  9. Fallout 3 code that I haven't received and the troubles that have come with it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code that I haven't received and the troubles that have come with it.: I contacted Microsoft support many of times via Twitter, a chat room, and attempted calling them in regards of my fallout 3 code that I still haven't received. This past week I've spent countless...
  10. Having trouble receiving my xbox one achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble receiving my xbox one achievements: For some reason my xbox one achievements won't unlock and the progress bar doesn't seem to budge a single bit to but whenever I play games on the xbox 360 backwards compatible I seem to receive...