I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

Discus and support I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected 7d73ee99-ec65-4fe2-9618-da9a8ef8125b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TGKK_YT, Jul 30, 2020.

1. TGKK_YT
    TGKK_YT Guest

I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected

:)

TGKK_YT, Jul 30, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected

3. Y0DAMAN20 Win User

Connecting to Hotel WiFi

Set a laptop's Mac address to be the same as the xbox. Leave the xbox off. Open the internet on the laptop and get past the hotel login page. Disconnect the laptop from hotel wifi or Lan cable. Power on the Xbox and connect it to the hotel wifi or lan. I
    had to use the lan cable because I couldn't change the mac address on my laptop wifi port, only the lan port. Then everything worked great. Played Destiny for hours with no problems.
  4. NoVa x Killa Win User

Trouble Connecting to a publicidad wifi.

Since its a public WiFi hotspot like a hotel you must go to login page on browser when you connect to verify your computer but since you don't get such a page on your Xbox can't connect your Xbox to the WiFi. Sorry :(
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Cant connect to hotel internet

Hey there PrinceYhuri.

Generally hotel internet requires you to access the browser to accept their Terms and Conditions for use. I recommend reaching out to the hotel for help with connecting to your WiFi. Often times hotel WiFi isn't compatible with an Xbox console.
  6. taidara Win User

MAC alternative address

Hi,

Normally, connection to a particular WLAN/SSID will not require an alternate MAC address. So my question for you is; what kind of wireless "line" are you trying to connect your console with? Is this a hotel WiFi, or a campus WiFi, where you are presented with
    a splash page. A splash page is web page where you, normally, authenticate yourself, to be able to access the Internet.
Thema:

1. I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and... - Similar Threads - I'm hotel connects

2. I'm Still have problems with Call Of dutty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm Still have problems with Call Of dutty Modern Warfare: Sirs, Good afternoon. I acquired physical media from the game months ago and my interest is only in the campaign. I have no interest in the War Zone. I am being forced to install War Zone and when...
  3. Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...: Keeps telling me change my password and verify my account, i have done it aboot 10 different times with 10 different passwords and I'm aboot it lose my mind. f5f0fac9-dd44-427f-9357-489c5c309ea5
  4. I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...: Invites work fine, its just group chat messages, normal message also work fine submitted by /u/King_CurlySpoon [link] [comments]
  5. I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to: so basically i get stuck at the front page where i can sign in or enter a code on the xbox app for cloud gaming. after a few tries i am able too put my credentials in and my avatar comes up but it...
  6. Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost: [IMG] submitted by /u/Guilty-Song2711 [link] [comments]
  7. Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P): I have several questions, as I plan to buy Minecraft: Java edition a week after my birthday (If the cracked launcher I'm using starts to allow Microsoft accounts), Here are some questions: 1. I...
  8. Age restricted youtube app I'm 48 years old.

in XboX Insiders
    Age restricted youtube app I'm 48 years old.: More liberal bs I presume. Why can I now not watch what I want on youtube? Videos now say error this content is age restricted I'm sick of youtube pathetic snowflake attitude. Nothings changed on...
  9. Invited to xCloud but telling me I'm not when logging in

in XboX Insiders
    Invited to xCloud but telling me I'm not when logging in: I got an invite today to start xCloud on my browser but when I logged into xbox.com/play it tells me that it's invite-only and that I am not invited. I have tried to log out and log back in but...
  10. Here today gone tomorrow. I was in the beta and now apparently I'm not

in XboX Insiders
    Here today gone tomorrow. I was in the beta and now apparently I'm not: I spent all weekend playing on the cloud gaming beta, turned it off last night to go to sleep and then today when I tried to sign back in its telling me it is invite only but I was invited I'm on...