I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

Discus and support I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/A-Lonely-Kudu [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/A-Lonely-Kudu, Jul 26, 2019.

1. I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

/u/A-Lonely-Kudu, Jul 26, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Avatar Update

Hi, The new avatar update or upgrade is being tested now by the Alpha Skip Ahead/Alpha insiders, so it shouldn't be too long before it is released to everyone.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

5. AdamKronus Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Have patience, little grasshopper. The new interface will reach everyone when it's ready and polished enough.
  6. JCDogg911 Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

I have two xbox one x systems and the second system in the den got the update over a month ago, but my main console hasn't as of yet. Why so long?
Thema:

I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

1. I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve... - Similar Threads - I’m alpha skip

2. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  3. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  4. Offline but I’m online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline but I’m online: I know how to fix this the person you are tying to join make them join you then you can join them! 181744f1-5366-4b7f-9e20-5c13699b7012
  5. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  6. My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions: [img] I was banned from changing my gamerpic on August 6th. On my Xbox Enforcement page it says it ended on August 8th. I still cant change my gamerpic. According to this i should be able to...
  7. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  8. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  9. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  10. Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...: I was in preview alpha but now I’m in omega can someone invite me to alpha ring please 57026ff1-b32a-49a1-80c7-514b2d623059