I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship?

Discus and support I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've gad problems signing in to ambassabank ever since my gamertag changed, it has never let me sign in since, yet now my access to ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PixelPatch, May 9, 2014.

1. PixelPatch
    PixelPatch Guest

So I've gad problems signing in to ambassabank ever since my gamertag changed, it has never let me sign in since, yet now my access to ambassador forums has been cut off, and of course i try to sign in to ambassabank and it claims I'm not an ambassador yet
    my level still sits next to my name and I still get all the ambassador emails regarding challenges, promotions etc. so I have no idea on how to sort this out as I'm in limbo between still being an ambassador and not...

:)

PixelPatch, May 9, 2014
  2. DP WORM
    DP WORM Guest
    Limbo Code Disappeared From Messages

I'm having the same issue, my LIMBO code was deleted in the messages anyway I could get it back?

DP WORM, May 9, 2014
  3. Englands Own
    Englands Own Guest
    Day one owner with achievement never received Limbo code message

I too have not received Limbo,even though i'm a day one ower,day one achievement obtained but still no Limbo,any ideas why?

Englands Own, May 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It's possible that it may be a glitch or that you've been removed from the program for some reason. However, you should send a pm to either Mister Fitzer or Miss Ermine for more information if you cannot access the ambassador forums.

Good luck.

onyxishere, May 9, 2014
Thema:

1. I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship? - Similar Threads - I'm limbo regarding

2. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  3. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  4. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  5. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players: The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum...
  6. Xbox is[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] real bad and I'm about to break this console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] real bad and I'm about to break this console: My [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] xbox isn't signing in the controller moves too fast AND it won't even go to settings at all. What do I do besides break this console?...
  7. My game was taken from me so I'm out 70+ dollars

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game was taken from me so I'm out 70+ dollars: Wwe 2k17 vanished from cloud storage as did dlc and save game data. The purchase history was also wiped!! Thankfully I had the purchase # written down and filed a refund request. It was denied....
  8. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  9. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  10. I'm in Gold Limbo. I don't have gold or the gold perks but it says I already do when I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in Gold Limbo. I don't have gold or the gold perks but it says I already do when I ...: I can't put in Xbox Live codes or order gold directly from Xbox or website. The culprit seems to be a previously cancelled order that didn't cancel "all the way." So now I have gold without the...