I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship?

Discus and support I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've gad problems signing in to ambassabank ever since my gamertag changed, it has never let me sign in since, yet now my access to ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PixelPatch, May 9, 2014.

1. PixelPatch
    PixelPatch Guest

So I've gad problems signing in to ambassabank ever since my gamertag changed, it has never let me sign in since, yet now my access to ambassador forums has been cut off, and of course i try to sign in to ambassabank and it claims I'm not an ambassador yet
    my level still sits next to my name and I still get all the ambassador emails regarding challenges, promotions etc. so I have no idea on how to sort this out as I'm in limbo between still being an ambassador and not...

:)

PixelPatch, May 9, 2014
  2. DP WORM
    DP WORM Guest
    Limbo Code Disappeared From Messages

I'm having the same issue, my LIMBO code was deleted in the messages anyway I could get it back?

DP WORM, May 9, 2014
  3. Englands Own
    Englands Own Guest
    Day one owner with achievement never received Limbo code message

I too have not received Limbo,even though i'm a day one ower,day one achievement obtained but still no Limbo,any ideas why?

Englands Own, May 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It's possible that it may be a glitch or that you've been removed from the program for some reason. However, you should send a pm to either Mister Fitzer or Miss Ermine for more information if you cannot access the ambassador forums.

Good luck.

onyxishere, May 9, 2014
Thema:

1. I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship? - Similar Threads - I'm limbo regarding

2. I'm not getting game or party invites.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not getting game or party invites.: So, for about 2 weeks now or more I don't recieve party or game invites on my main account on my Xbox or through the Xbox app. If I sign in with another account on my Xbox I get them. It's...
  3. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...: 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다. 영어 사이트로...
  4. Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]: Pois eu entro no jogo ele começa a roda e depois ele sai, volta para o menu início. A estou com xbox one s -[Translation - Because I enter the game he starts the wheel and then he leaves, goes...
  5. Anyone know what I can do about this? They're connected to the same wifi network, so I'm a...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know what I can do about this? They're connected to the same wifi network, so I'm a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GrimmSleeper97 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...
  7. I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do: Hello there. So recently i haven't been able to play any games because my system won't update. I tried updating offline and even resetting my Xbox but nothing works. Xbox support says that I have...
  8. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...
  9. I'm get this message when I tried to load friends list and there is no feed back for xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm get this message when I tried to load friends list and there is no feed back for xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  10. I'm in Gold Limbo. I don't have gold or the gold perks but it says I already do when I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in Gold Limbo. I don't have gold or the gold perks but it says I already do when I ...: I can't put in Xbox Live codes or order gold directly from Xbox or website. The culprit seems to be a previously cancelled order that didn't cancel "all the way." So now I have gold without the...