I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

Discus and support I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThePrinceofMilk, Aug 20, 2019.

1. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up?

submitted by /u/ThePrinceofMilk
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThePrinceofMilk, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Frenzy0 Win User

Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but no luck, it still asks me to change my location. I might play around with the location setting again some more.

Also I'm not Alpha Preview Dashboard member if that makes any difference.
  3. JustAnotherJay Win User

Entertainment header missing

4. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Both headphones are wireless it's the new preview program alpha ring updates
  5. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  6. Arminator Win User

Apple headphones don’t work on my controller

Thema:

I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

1. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard - Similar Threads - I’m Preview Alpha

2. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  3. My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions: [img] I was banned from changing my gamerpic on August 6th. On my Xbox Enforcement page it says it ended on August 8th. I still cant change my gamerpic. According to this i should be able to...
  4. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  5. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  6. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  7. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  8. Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US.: I tried buying digital xbox one games from my console. I wanted to pay using a credit card but during the process, it only lists “US States” as options and I cannot get past this part of the...
  9. I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...: I’m trying to rent a movie why do see this code. 38eaa7af-c2fa-4c5b-99dd-e8a957034907
  10. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it: My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a...