I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

Discus and support I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThePrinceofMilk, Aug 20, 2019.

1. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up?

submitted by /u/ThePrinceofMilk
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThePrinceofMilk, Aug 20, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  3. Frenzy0 Win User

Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but no luck, it still asks me to change my location. I might play around with the location setting again some more.

Also I'm not Alpha Preview Dashboard member if that makes any difference.
  4. JustAnotherJay Win User

Entertainment header missing

5. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Both headphones are wireless it's the new preview program alpha ring updates
  6. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
Thema:

I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

1. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard - Similar Threads - I’m Preview Alpha

2. I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider: And if so how do I change it from 1.15 beta? submitted by /u/ImtheArkham [link] [comments]
  3. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  5. Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  6. Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  7. At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...: Alright... Hey. So, the other night my xbox and everything was working just fine, but this morning i woke up and tried it and, DESPITE my internet working perfectly fine, every time i try to sign...
  8. Phantasy Star 2 downloaded ... I’m ready for the 7th... can’t wait

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star 2 downloaded ... I’m ready for the 7th... can’t wait: [IMG] submitted by /u/romanfrombuffalo [link] [comments]
  9. I’m stuck at 2000 followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stuck at 2000 followers: Im stuck at 2000 followers i need help 9b4437a8-476e-475f-b786-9a2c117307cd
  10. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]