Im in Texas USA and it says not available in my region can i fix this or am I SOL

Discus and support Im in Texas USA and it says not available in my region can i fix this or am I SOL in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got accepted only for it to say this. submitted by /u/Kvei [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kvei, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Kvei
    /u/Kvei Guest

Im in Texas USA and it says not available in my region can i fix this or am I SOL

Just got accepted only for it to say this.

submitted by /u/Kvei
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kvei, Oct 30, 2019
  2. leonlamar Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

Vevo doesn't work for me either. I'm in Texas, USA. My region is correct and Vevo works fine on my PC. What's the deal Microsoft? Is this a bogus App? Come on, get this fixed. I love Vevo!
  3. kiwiscot007 Win User

battle academy

It says it is not available in my region. My friends play this but they live in the USA and the UK so just want to know why it is not available Here.
  4. PSYKAPATHIC361 Win User

Free 1month Gold membership

To hassassinade

Just putting it out there that message is to everybody period. It's not Libya where I am its Texas USA
  5. sh1sh1n11 Win User

Gears of War 1, 3 XboxPurchaseMismatchedMarketAndLanguage

You bought everything in the US, but are you physically in the US and is your Xbox account set for the US? both of those games are region locked so in order to download the, your account region and physical location have to match and you have to be in a
    region where the games are available for download.

Yes I am physically in USA. How to check region for my account?
    I checked my account's region is also USA.
  6. Tom Da Bomb 18 Win User

My account is set to the wrong region (for me), what are my options?

Is there anyway to do this online????

I bought my XBOX Used from a friend of mine in USA... Many years ago. I am from Canada,I now have windows 8 running on my PC.

I would like to use the XBOX Music they have built in... It says that my region isnt good. And it wont work

I have never had a problem until now... Can this be fixed, i logged into my the xbox live account and changed the country and region there... And im still having the same problem?

How do i fix with out calling? I do not want to call and be put on hold for hours, i just want to fix it online, as i should be able to
Thema:

1. Im in Texas USA and it says not available in my region can i fix this or am I SOL - Similar Threads - Texas USA says

2. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  3. Changing region from USA to UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing region from USA to UK: Hello, I want to change my region from USA to UK and I receive this message: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will...
  4. XBOX ONE S of INDIA & GAME DISC of USA/UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S of INDIA & GAME DISC of USA/UK: I've bought Xbox one s console in India & getting some game discs from USA & UK. Will those games work with Indian Xbox console ? ac18f5f2-6e49-46cc-89ec-f3730c326818
  5. Looking for active mature members for Texas Most Infamous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active mature members for Texas Most Infamous: Texas Most Infamous is a clan that currently only has 7 members but we are growing and currently we run the raid at least once a week but often in normal and hard as well. We also do the daily...
  6. Full House Poker - Texas Heat server is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full House Poker - Texas Heat server is not available: It has been 2 weeks since I've been able to play "Texas Heat" on "Full House Poker". I usually play the first and last sessions on Tuesday and sometimes the first session on Saturday. So for the...
  7. Hoyle texas hold em

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoyle texas hold em: I have indie games Hoyle texas hold em game I have never seen any one to play in torniment mode or standard mode don't any one play this game? ecf8dba2-397c-4506-ad5e-96de5e938f15
  8. Xbox live down in south texas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live down in south texas: no Xbox live server here in south texas fd9cf415-1961-4317-84e8-39b3c7924593
  9. Texas gamer wanting to play with UK gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Texas gamer wanting to play with UK gamers: Americans can be too loud and brash. If anyone wants to play add me c52e0b5f-92c1-490a-9687-bf86f5930383
  10. Laredo, Texas Repair Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laredo, Texas Repair Center: Does anyone know or have information regarding the Xbox Repair center in Laredo, TX the one that is a few miles from the Mexican Border. Just sent my console there to be repaired for a broken disc...