I'm lonely T~T I need people to play with.. ;w;

Discus and support I'm lonely T~T I need people to play with.. ;w; in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I've had destiny for a while, just started playin' a bit ago though. I love the game, i'm not a very high level, but i do get lonely sometimes. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EatMyUserName, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I'm lonely T~T I need people to play with.. ;w;

Hey, I've had destiny for a while, just started playin' a bit ago though. I love the game, i'm not a very high level, but i do get lonely sometimes. If anyone wants to play, message me, or FR me. Anyone is more than welcome I'm lonely T~T I need people to play with.. ;w; :) regardless of your level. please
    don't be shy, all i really ask is that you are cool, and, if by chance you've got a mic, that'd be even cooler! Arigato gozaimasu! <(0~0)>

:)

EatMyUserName, Nov 10, 2014
  2. hmm... it won't let me edit... well, i am (as of now) a lvl 20, the invitation to anyone at all, that doesnt change. also i forgot to mention, i only have an xbox 360 for the time being. sorry to all you hip, cool people, but i can't play on your new-fangled
    machine yet XD

EatMyUserName, Nov 13, 2014
Thema:

I'm lonely T~T I need people to play with.. ;w;

1. I'm lonely T~T I need people to play with.. ;w; - Similar Threads - I'm lonely T~T

2. xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing: Ok, so I'm having an issue with blocking the xbox console companion from displaying my status to all my friends. Whenever I play a game it tells everyone that I'm friends with what I was playing...
  3. Updated security, now I'm locked out of activating xbox live for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated security, now I'm locked out of activating xbox live for 1 month: Is there anyway to fast track this month long wait that is imposed by microsoft when my security protocols have been changed. I am not even able to sign in to redeem a code until the month long...
  4. 4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead: Ever since the very last alpha skip ahead... I can record in 720p and 1080p but not 4k. When I go to record a 30 second.clip it says preparing clip then never records it. I did a full shut down...
  5. I'm with e200 error, and I can't update the console, because I'm an insider, anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm with e200 error, and I can't update the console, because I'm an insider, anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/nrwnv2013 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to install Fortnite and errorcode 80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Fortnite and errorcode 80070570: Hi Support, I read some threats on-line. I did have Fortnite install from a while back. I tried to update Fortnite and received an error. I uninstalled the software and reboot the xconsole. Then,...
  7. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  8. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  9. I'm having trouble with gamesharing on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with gamesharing on Xbox One.: My friend and I are gamesharing with each other. He can access ALL of my games and apps however I cannot access his NEWER installments. I have made sure that his account has my Xbox as his home...
  10. I'm Lonely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm Lonely: AGE: 31 GENDER: Male Location: USA Likes: Games (duh); Walking to GameStop once a week; watching Netflix; King James Bible; Carrie (movies and books); smoking cigs (menthol); listening to WIBC,...