I’m looking for some girl to play

Discus and support I’m looking for some girl to play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GearedSlaughter, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I’m looking for some girl to play

Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and kind but i never met any while playing but i want that to change add me im a very kind person funny and let me know if you wanna play any time it would really make my day

:)

GearedSlaughter, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XCA GhOsTtOwN Win User

Girls Gaming Community

Guys, the ones that for some reason are anti girl, please give it a rest. I too run a gaming community with a division for anyone to play in guys and girls, as well as a girls only division. Some girls prefer to play with other girls, i for one see why,
    just read some of the post on this forum. If you dont like seeing girls post about their girls only communities, well don't look at the forum.
  3. FkMeAngel Win User

Girl Gamers to play COD: Ghosts with?

Looking For some girl gamers to play with. I have the 360 and we play ghosts. And yes I'm a girl gamer whose name happens to be but that doesn't mean you can stalk me. I also have some friends who happen to be girls
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Default_952 Win User

Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and kind but i never met any while playing but i want that to change add me Gearedslaughter im a very kind person funny and let me know if you wanna play any time it would really make my day
    Not many girls play Halo or Destiny 2 but here are a few out there

Some are real good a Left 4 Dead 2 as well
  6. Jugg4l0RB Win User

What's the use of a HD Kinect camera?

To tax your bandwidth and send naked videos of girls playing Xbox to M$.
Thema:

1. I’m looking for some girl to play - Similar Threads - I’m looking girl

2. I’m still locked out of my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m still locked out of my account.: So, about 5 days ago I was told my account was locked for literally no reason. I was told the reason my account was locked was due to the fact I “violated the terms and services.” Which I never...
  3. “White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could...: This guy's name on Xbox is “white laptop”. I was messing around in Rec room with my buddy of mine and out of nowhere this one guy walked up to us and started talking sh*t for absolutely no reason...
  4. Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox One stopped working and I’m not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One stopped working and I’m not sure why.: My original xbox one stopped working today and im guessing its shot, but I want to know if anyone has any idea about what could be wrong. 1. It will not power on no matter what I try. I cannot...
  6. Does anyone know how to get these on my profile I’m connected to all my stuff but they...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to get these on my profile I’m connected to all my stuff but they...: [IMG] submitted by /u/IlIMitchyIlI [link] [comments]
  7. I’m getting this error and I haven’t gotten a solution yet. I have discs and digital games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m getting this error and I haven’t gotten a solution yet. I have discs and digital games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LouisOve [link] [comments]
  8. loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...

in XboX Insiders
    loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. I got suspended for 2 weeks I no the reason and I’m looking to get my suspension reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for 2 weeks I no the reason and I’m looking to get my suspension reduced: I got suspended for two weeks and i know the reason and i looking to get it reduced d1d88d13-76f5-4aa1-ba59-08501c833d89
  10. “I’m interested” button not working in “Looking for Group”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “I’m interested” button not working in “Looking for Group”: When on the game hub or game club page, if responding with the “I’m interested” button to try to join someone’s group, the function does not work properly. Basically when I click “I’m interested”...