im missing 6 or more movies from my purchased movies

Discus and support im missing 6 or more movies from my purchased movies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there are around 6 movies missing from my movies list on both my xbox 360 and xbox one i would like to be refunded for these movies if they do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evo Fire, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Evo Fire
    Evo Fire Guest

there are around 6 movies missing from my movies list on both my xbox 360 and xbox one i would like to be refunded for these movies if they do not return to my list! unleashed zack and miri make a **** and wedding crashers and the love guru, Jennifers
    body, pandorum, fanboys and more are all missing

:)

Evo Fire, Apr 8, 2014
  2. xCaPnYoAzZx
    xCaPnYoAzZx Guest
    Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use

I have purchased movies from the xbox store...why cant i download the movies i purchased to my HDD for offline viewing so i dont have to pay for the data i use from the cable company everytime i watch a movie i have already purchased thru the xbox store?
    It gives you options to RENT or PURCHASE...basicly i steam the movie every time i watch...which costs more money for the data to steam the movie i own...

xCaPnYoAzZx, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Downloaded Argo HD via Surface RT after puchasing from Xbox Movies download failed at 85% now missing from my videos ??

Downloaded Argo HD via Surface RT after puchasing from Xbox Movies download failed at 85% now missing from my videos. I reinstalled the video app and ran the cache clear now the film does not appear in my movies list despite showing in my download/purchase history
    ? Help I have purchased something I can't watch ?

Salamancarhodes, Apr 8, 2014
  4. Liekos Win User

How to download movie from Xbox Video on Xbox One?

FWIW - This also seems to apply to movies previously purchased from the 360. In so far as - if you purchased a movie from Xbox Video at any point, you cannot download it on Xbox One - only stream.

So when they pull the movie from the marketplace, you lose the movies you purchased..
  5. Bob Saget 38 Win User

Disc reading issue.

misses quinzel I was never contacted by you and now im sending my xbone in now to be fixed because I cannot play games or movies on it.
  6. Zippymike Win User

Bought Cars 3 + BONUS UHD movie on Xbox One X/can’t play due to 0x80190194 error

Unfortunetly, clearing the network cache did not resolve the issue... im still getting the:

————————

Cant play

Sorry, this item is no longer available from the catalog. Try searching for it in Store - a newer version might be available.

0x80190194

————————

I have tried deleting the movie from my movie list, and re-adding it with the Movies & TV app in the settings, tried a full shutdown of the console and TV itself, tried other movies in my library(they ALL play just fine on my xbox) im only having a problem
    with this movie I just bought (Cars 3 + BONUS) on my Xbox One X. It will play fine on my iphone from the Movies Anywhere though.... but im not trying to watch it on my phone :( if i cant get it to work on the xbox then ill need to request a refund... any other
    ideas???
  7. Bigcrow3 Win User

Purchased movie has disappeared from my xbox

I typed to watch my movies that I purchased an these no movies there at all, an I have 20 movies that I purchased. What is going on with that? An I can't even purchased a movie at all, it keeps say error on it?
  8. UlteriorMango44 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80C90010

Im done trying to get this issue fixed.

i am getting my money back on all movies I Purchased, and my time wasted on getting no support from the support centre.
Thema:

1. im missing 6 or more movies from my purchased movies - Similar Threads - missing more movies

2. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  3. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this): I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming...
  4. Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...: Bonjour, j'ai terminé une mission dans Assassin's creed Odyssey et je n'ai toujours pas eu le succès qui vient avec même après plus d'une semaine d'attente et t'il possible de faire quelque chose?...
  5. Missing funds for possibly 10 months or more ( loyal customer ) just looking for answers and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing funds for possibly 10 months or more ( loyal customer ) just looking for answers and ...: I have purchased many games since becoming a xbox rewards program member and I was receiving my rewards points but sometime after xbox switched from MS points to currency my rewards seemed to just...
  6. microsoft is not to blame they said missing credits and more

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft is not to blame they said missing credits and more: where to start. i will put them in three stages. part one refunds of a purchased game that was canceled:.... begin: so i go to a game store to buy myself 200 euros worth of microsoft points....
  7. more missing points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    more missing points: I upgraded my laptop a few months ago, and discovered on the new laptop I had "lost" 220,000 points! the old laptop was fine and I had the original 1,030,000 balance. both machines logged into my...
  8. Purchased Gold edition, but missing credits, XP booster, and more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Gold edition, but missing credits, XP booster, and more.: I purchased the Gold edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands but it only installed the standard edition, the deluxe pack, my mini bus, and the rebel ghost pack. I am missing the other two ghost packs,...
  9. One or more downloadable content packs are missing that are required for compatibiliy in GTA ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One or more downloadable content packs are missing that are required for compatibiliy in GTA ...: I keep getting this message and when I go to the store I am told online content blocked. i have no problem with any other game?? 6cf70c01-f5b7-41b3-829b-63e913bf214f
  10. Late Emails, Missing Funds, Missed half a contest and more.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Late Emails, Missing Funds, Missed half a contest and more.....: When life is going well, I usually enjoy the ride, but when things are not working and then I keep getting slapped in the face, I get mad (lets say like the hulk mad). A lot of you already know...