I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

Discus and support I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruce Caven, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Bruce Caven
    Bruce Caven Guest

I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists?

If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask.

:)

Bruce Caven, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I just bought. Any issues as it says

3. Bruce Caven Win User

I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I just bought. Any issues as it says

Yes that's just what I needed I'm guessing. I won't know until the transfer process is finished. It's pretty big. It's on #73 of #281 lol. If I need more help I'll check back after. Thanks very much for the fast response.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

HELP ME PLEASE! XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY NOT WORKING AT ALL?!?!?!!?!?!?

Hi,

It's not the discs it's your console. If your console can not read DVD movies then it won't read Xbox 360 games either. DVD movie discs use the same type of discs that 360 games use (DVD-9).

The Xbox One has two lasers to read discs. One for Blu-rays - which Xbox One discs games are made of - and one for reading DVD's and Xbox 360 games.
  5. MAEBACH32 Win User

HALO 4 and digital copy (marketplace download) Also any other new game...

they should be all digital downloads or at least give us that option to either buy the game disc copy or buy it $15 cheaper digitally! and another reason they should make them digital download (ac 3,X COM, etc.) eventually your 360 will not read the game
    disk any longer no matter if you buy the cleaning kit or not! so in a way what good are those game disc if they can't no longer be read. I am one for DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. becuase my 360 can no longer read game discs. I'm on my 7th 360 console!. I can't play halo
    4! becuase my console can't read it! and I refuse to buy a new 360 console ( which would be my 8th one) becuase the same problem will show it self!. so I'M ALL FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. hopefully the 720 or what ever the new microsoft home console will be named,
    will have digital download. and hopefully it won't cost us $400 or $500
  6. pixiehumes Win User

gold games for x box 360?????

sorry it wouldn't let me edit...; my issue I suppose is paying £6.00 x box live gold subscription if there are no games to download

The link that you have sent does not indicate any games for the x box 360... I am assuming that x box one games won't play on the 360... is that right?????
Thema:

1. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I... - Similar Threads - I'm moving games

2. I'm having trouble rescuing the nitro discord

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having trouble rescuing the nitro discord: Good night, good morning, good afternoon, I have a problem that I am not able to redeem the advantages of the xbox pass I bought, please kindly see a solution to my problem, Thank you...
  3. I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

in XboX Insiders
    I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.: The game has lots of bugs (closing every now and then, baby animals don't have heads, some items disapear and all horses are gone), so I decided to leave beta program. The problem is, the game has...
  4. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.: It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me. submitted by...
  5. Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox when I'm playing. Some games still show up...

in XBoX on Windows
    Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox when I'm playing. Some games still show up...: Is there a way Microsoft could include every PC game into the Xbox Database? I hate playing a game for it to only show up as "Online". Is there a way to customize your playing status like Steam?...
  6. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  7. Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Georgeoussha [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft has stolen my money and I'm moving on to Sony

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft has stolen my money and I'm moving on to Sony: So I purchased the Taken King DLC back in September of 2015 with my PayPal account. I didn't play Destiny at all really up until a few days ago when I popped the game into my new Xbox One. When...
  9. I am just starting to play online and I am loosing and I'm not moving up to the next ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am just starting to play online and I am loosing and I'm not moving up to the next ...: (It's actually Fifa 12) Am I playing the worst of the worst or is the match making just grabbing what's available? 8c6bd08b-723b-4db3-937b-ac5aea2706d6
  10. I'm moving to Mexico from the United States. Will all my digital and physical Games work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to Mexico from the United States. Will all my digital and physical Games work?: I'm moving to Guadalajara Mexico from Saint Louis Missouri. I have a lot of games, mostly digital copies, and I'm wondering if I'll have any problems playing my games or any other issues when I...