I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

Discus and support I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MJVega, Jun 28, 2020.

1. MJVega
    MJVega Guest

I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

Hi,

I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country price with a card of this country? Or do I have to change it to my
    new country's price with a credit card from that country?

What do I get to keep? What do I lose?

Thanks

:)

MJVega, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MJVega Win User

I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and suscriptions.

Perfect. My account is like 15 years old, so I want to keep it. Hahaha Thanks a lot.
  3. MJVega Win User

I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and suscriptions.

Thanks a lot. Ok, great. What happens if I play from country B with the payment information from country A with a credit card from country A?
  4. xII PiTBuLL IIx Win User

Hello , Yes u keep ur gamertag , u just need change u country. On xbox setting 😉
  5. L2D- Win User

Hey,

You keep everything as long as you are using the same account. But you will have to update your Billing and Payment information. You can do that on the website and going to the Payment and Billing tab.
  6. Yineca Win User

You’ll be fine and keep same account just be sure to update your address to what it will be
Thema:

1. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and... - Similar Threads - I'm moving another

2. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  3. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  4. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  5. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  6. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  7. Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Georgeoussha [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft has stolen my money and I'm moving on to Sony

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft has stolen my money and I'm moving on to Sony: So I purchased the Taken King DLC back in September of 2015 with my PayPal account. I didn't play Destiny at all really up until a few days ago when I popped the game into my new Xbox One. When...
  9. I am just starting to play online and I am loosing and I'm not moving up to the next ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am just starting to play online and I am loosing and I'm not moving up to the next ...: (It's actually Fifa 12) Am I playing the worst of the worst or is the match making just grabbing what's available? 8c6bd08b-723b-4db3-937b-ac5aea2706d6
  10. I'm moving to Mexico from the United States. Will all my digital and physical Games work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to Mexico from the United States. Will all my digital and physical Games work?: I'm moving to Guadalajara Mexico from Saint Louis Missouri. I have a lot of games, mostly digital copies, and I'm wondering if I'll have any problems playing my games or any other issues when I...