I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...

Discus and support I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SkulllyB [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SkulllyB, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/SkulllyB
    /u/SkulllyB Guest

I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...

/u/SkulllyB, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Incomplete Games and a Loss of Faith and Trust

I should start my own company called AE (Artistic Entertainment) and start publishing games properly. :p
  3. Inseven Win User

Creative

I respect those artist too, thats why I got into making my own. One of the more well known artists when Forza 3 released had a tutorial of how to effectively make your own, and thats where I got my start. Mind you I'm nowhere near as good as half of them
    on the storefront.
  4. PANdaRUS-B7999C02-22 Win User

Where is Skin Pack 3?

Go through the in-game menu. That's where I found it and downloaded the trial.

As a graphic artist it kills me not being able to design my own skins but I have to admit the quality keeps getting better and better. They even have the two robots from Portal2.
  5. Vote4Pedro2Day Win User

the music store

Those are songs form the Rock Band Network, where artists, whether known or obscure, can chart their own song or have somebody else chart it for them. Rock Band Network songs aren't able to be sampled from the Rock Band store that you download from the
    dashboard though. You have to put in the Rock Band 3 disc and check its store instead. Kinda sucks, but it'll only take a minute or so to get past all of the "Made by..." stuff

[​IMG]
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

This is a solid question. I think the only way you'd be able to find who made any of the old stuff would just be by simply googling it as hard as you can. I know the new avatar outfits have the company/artist that made them credited in the top corner or
    in the description... but it never dawned on me that wasn't in the 360 marketplace, unless it was and I'm blind. I'm kind of curious now too because there were a few old designs I also liked.
Thema:

1. I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,... - Similar Threads - I'm artist made

2. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  3. i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...: im autstic and have severe anxiety and i was threatened by a person that swore and got a suspension to get me arrested all because of it i need some help they said theres others that agree with...
  4. I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server: Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it comes up with...
  5. Gamertag suffix and I'm the original

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag suffix and I'm the original: Hello ! I changed from Xbox to PC so I wanted to bring my gamertag with me. When I created my PC account my gamertag was already taken by my Xbox account so I got a suffix (3260). Recently I...
  6. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...: I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC and maxed it out to 1440p 144hz. I've checked...
  7. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  8. Help!, I'm locked out of my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!, I'm locked out of my account: When I tried to log in and change the settings it said something about a code sent to a phone number I didnt even recognize, changed it to mine and it decided to lock me out for 30 days, what...
  9. I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...: I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected 7d73ee99-ec65-4fe2-9618-da9a8ef8125b
  10. When I'm playing a game on my external hard drive it keeps kicking me out

in XboX Insiders
    When I'm playing a game on my external hard drive it keeps kicking me out: How do I fix this submitted by /u/human2424 [link] [comments]